Influenster Summer Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my box too! Already ate the banana bread bar, tried it warmed up like the package recommended, was pretty good but had a few too many nuts for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh dang, I would have actually been really excited with the contents in this box.

i've been wanting to try out the Clear shampoo/conditioners, and the magnet polish is something I've not tried out yet either.  SPF is always good to have, I love banana nut bread, and my cuticles have been peeling like crazy lately.  What's in the pink box in the background? can't read the title of it.

Shutterbug: Clear is a brand new hair care brand that just came out, maybe a month ago?  It's focus is on "scalp therapy" to restore hair, instead of "hair" therapy.

Congrats to you ladies who got it!

I am so excited and can't wait this will be my 1st box.. Did anyone from NY get the box yet? Do they send a tracking number cause I haven't received any yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I hope it comes today.

Originally Posted by ibedatfinemami /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am so excited and can't wait this will be my 1st box.. Did anyone from NY get the box yet? Do they send a tracking number cause I haven't received any yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I hope it comes today.
Not quite NY, but VT and I haven't received mine yet. I haven't gotten a tracking number and I don't think they give them out. I honestly can't recall from my Love box. I hope to get mine soon. They said this week they should come so fingers crossed it comes today.

Originally Posted by bloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not quite NY, but VT and I haven't received mine yet. I haven't gotten a tracking number and I don't think they give them out. I honestly can't recall from my Love box. I hope to get mine soon. They said this week they should come so fingers crossed it comes today.
I live in CT and i got my box yesterday

So I noticed on their facebook page that their giving out the Sally Hansen 3D magnetic nail polish part of the Summer Voxbox. Has anyone received any Voxbox from the website? I am been a member since February 2012 and haven't received any thing yet? Got any tips for me? I earn the badges and constantly are on their site, facebook twitter etc. So if you have any tips for me , feel free to comment :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thank you.

I just got an invite to complete the survey for the summer beauty box.  Wonder if there are different waves of invites, since so many have already received theirs?

This would be my first box, so I'll be excited if I do get one!

Got my box today!

Ate the Banana Nut and it was surprisingly not as awful as I would have thought, (Not a fan of banana in any form other than raw)

Does anybody know if the shampoo and conditioners are color-safe?

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got an invite to complete the survey for the summer beauty box.  Wonder if there are different waves of invites, since so many have already received theirs?

This would be my first box, so I'll be excited if I do get one!
That's interesting! There might be, considering so many people have already gotten their invites.

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box today!

Ate the Banana Nut and it was surprisingly not as awful as I would have thought, (Not a fan of banana in any form other than raw)

Does anybody know if the shampoo and conditioners are color-safe?
I split the banana nut bar with my friend and she said it tasted awful but I kind of liked it! A little too nutty but overall pretty good.

i'm not a picky eater so i'm probably not the best judge of baked snack bars but i liked it.

i've used the shampoo & conditioner for a few days and while is smells really really nice, i think my hair feels more dry now.

Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i'm not a picky eater so i'm probably not the best judge of baked snack bars but i liked it.

i've used the shampoo & conditioner for a few days and while is smells really really nice, i think my hair feels more dry now.
It's funny because as soon as I recieved my vox box the next day I got samples of the shampoo & conditioner in the mail LOL

Originally Posted by lovesmakeup2012 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I believe so, when I read through this thread some mentioned that they are not receiving the shampoo and conditioner.
I receive an invitation today to apply for one of the leftover Summer Beauty voxboxes.  My invitation said: "Just a side note, these boxes will NOT be including CLEAR like some previous ones, but don't fret! - what's inside will definitely make up for it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> "  So, maybe there will be something new in the voxboxes to replace the CLEAR shampoo and conditioner.  Hope I am selected!

Originally Posted by Beautyboxgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I receive an invitation today to apply for one of the leftover Summer Beauty voxboxes.  My invitation said: "Just a side note, these boxes will NOT be including CLEAR like some previous ones, but don't fret! - what's inside will definitely make up for it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> "  So, maybe there will be something new in the voxboxes to replace the CLEAR shampoo and conditioner.  Hope I am selected!
It's interesting that they have leftover boxes! I haven't really heard of this before. Post pics when you get it, I want to see if anything inside of it has changed!

Originally Posted by koolcryyss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's interesting that they have leftover boxes! I haven't really heard of this before. Post pics when you get it, I want to see if anything inside of it has changed!
O.k.  I will.

Is it true that Influenster doesn't like negative reviews?  I just signed up within the last month and I haven't really gotten started with Influenster yet, but I don't want to be penalized if I have to say a product is crap because it IS crap.  I try to say what I think about just about everything.

Also, any ideas why so many people post reviews that basically just say like 5 words?  "It's great.  I love it."  I mean, come on!  That is not a review.  I want to know why they love it and why they think it's great.  I am not going to buy something just because somebody says they love it.  They have to tell me what it does and how well it does it in their experience.  Like the Palmolive Fresh Sponge dish soap.  Do they love it because it works great on the dishes and helps keeps the sponges from stinking?  Or do they just love how it smells when they do the dishes?

So far, I like Influenster, I guess.  I'm still on the fence about it.  I have 6 badges and there is no way I'm getting a VoxBox any time soon, but I am sticking with it and doing what I can to earn more badges and see what other people have to say about the products they've reviewed. 

How are you guys liking the CLEAR shampoo/conditioner? I finished my shampoo and conditioner today and am in the market for something new!

Sidenote: first time EVER that I've finished both at the same time! I blame my long hair, haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back