Influenster Summer Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope, small bottles but that's good for travel, i suppose.

would also like you to note that i clicked on the link for your blog in your siggie but it was a deadlink.  

Originally Posted by Jacinta /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, so it is not full size then?  Sorry, it looks like it in the picture ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I am still super happy!
I thought it was a full size too! At least it's a very generous size.. also super pumped for the sally hansen since I have never tried a magnetic nail polish!

Thanks for telling me about my blog! For some reason you used to not need the www but now you do. I am going to go fix it now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Still a dead link. Sorry. I clicked on it and it went to a blank page and just. Sat there. Sorry.
Ok, NOW I think I officially got it to work!  Lol.  That is what I get for trying to fix it on my phone.  Thanks so much for letting me know! I really appreciate it!

Originally Posted by Jacinta /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, NOW I think I officially got it to work!  Lol.  That is what I get for trying to fix it on my phone.  Thanks so much for letting me know! I really appreciate it!
It works. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my box today and I'm so excited about the magnetic polish! I've been dying to try one since it started being a trend. 

I got my box today! And, strange thing, I logged into my Influenster account and I had all the brand badges. Even though I couldn't complete the challenges because my blog wasn't old enough. Or do you just automatically get the badges for trying?

I was hoping for my box today but since I live on the west coast I am sure it will be a week or two!  Thanks to all who have posted pictures I'm excited to get mine! 

Hey I'm in sunny Ca too! Where's mine? Did it come UPS? UPS always drops off my packages at my local USPS and lengthens delivery time!

ETA: Okay, I'm high. I misread in my excitement. I'll be one of the last states to receive. I knew it was going to be THAT BRAND shampoo! 

I entered a bad review on one of the items in either the holiday box or the love box and they didn't accept it and then told me that my requirements were incomplete.. I still got boxes after that but you're not supposed to be a member if you don't complete the requirements so I don't know what was up with that.

Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wondering about the line in the confirmation email that states:

Influenster is all about giving feedback and spreading the word for the products you rate positively.

soooo does that mean i should keep my yap (and blog) shut about anything i think is crap? 
icon_razz.gif

I left negative feedback on the fruit bar and am still receiving the summer box, so I don't think they count it against you to be honest.

I got my box today! 

I'm really excited to try everything in this box!

I'm going to an outdoor party tomorrow for the 4th, so I'll try out the Hawaiian Tropic lotion then. I have terribly dry and ragged cuticles so the Sally Hansen will come in handy. Magnetic polish is the new crackle polis and we'll probably all be sick of it by the time it's over, but I haven't yet tried any so this is nice. And while some people dislike getting food in sample boxes, I don't mind, I love eating! lol. I've never heard of the shampoo company, but it's a pretty decent sized sample, so I'm happy with that. 

Originally Posted by amidea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

do the boxes vary?
I believe so, when I read through this thread some mentioned that they are not receiving the shampoo and conditioner.

Back