Influenster Summer Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my confirmation email, too!

I'll be getting the shampoo and conditioner box, which is hilarious, because I ordered some new shampoo and conditioner yesterday. My hair is gonna be SO CLEAN.

wondering about the line in the confirmation email that states:

Influenster is all about giving feedback and spreading the word for the products you rate positively.

soooo does that mean i should keep my yap (and blog) shut about anything i think is crap? 
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wondering about the line in the confirmation email that states:

Influenster is all about giving feedback and spreading the word for the products you rate positively.

soooo does that mean i should keep my yap (and blog) shut about anything i think is crap? 
icon_razz.gif
I wouldn't lie to my subbies just to continue to get free boxes. When i reviewed the products from my first box I tried to find positives about each product, but if there was something I didn't like I told them.

I am getting this box! Filled out the survey and got my confirmation email yesterday. I am getting the box with the shampoo and conditioner. I joined back in November or December and I got the Holiday box. I also got the Palmolive soap which I love! I filled out the survey took the picture challenge so I would qualify for the MOM box but never got it..haha. I don't understand how they pick people to receive them but I am glad I am getting one this time around. Congrats to all the people getting their boxes! can't wait to see pictures! They said they should ship out this weekend and we should get them next week! I am so excited can't wait!

oh yay, i got the shampoo and conditioner , i had no idea that they didn't send the same things to everyone, but i'm glad i'm getting this one

I got the box w/ shampoo & conditioner, too! didn't realize they shipped out different boxes until I read this thread

I am getting the shampoo and conditioner too. I only use sulfate-free stuff so I guess I try it but I suspect I will not be keeping it.

Originally Posted by koolcryyss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone get a shipping email? They said they would ship out end of this week
Not yet. I had to double check because I received so many shipping emails yesterday (ie Julep, Julep addon box, beauty army....). I'm impatiently waiting for them all, except for my regular Julep box which I got today!

I'm also getting the shampoo & conditioner box, which is GREAT since I'm about to run out! I just checked my confirmation email and the street address is correct but it is addressed to "FIRST" instead of my name. Should I be worried? Anyone else have this issue?

This will be my first Influenster VoxBox...super excited! Sadly, I'm not receiving the one with shampoo, but that's ok, it's freeee! yay! I hope it comes before the 4th!
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by emeline /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm also getting the shampoo & conditioner box, which is GREAT since I'm about to run out! I just checked my confirmation email and the street address is correct but it is addressed to "FIRST" instead of my name. Should I be worried? Anyone else have this issue?
I had that exact same issue! I emailed them about it but I haven't recieved a response yet.

that's what the email i have said too, but i think it might be like your firstmain address or something like that 

Wow!  What part of the country are you in?

Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

shocked that my Influenster box arrived today!

the shampoo & conditioner smell really good!

Holy moly!  I am so stoked to receive this box!  I was personally hoping that we would be receiving the Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy shampoo and conditioner, but I can't believe we are getting the entire bottle!  I am so so so excited!  I have been wanting to try it for a while now!  Everything is full size!  Just in time for my cruise ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Jacinta /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Holy moly!  I am so stoked to receive this box!  I was personally hoping that we would be receiving the Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy shampoo and conditioner, but I can't believe we are getting the entire bottle!  I am so so so excited!  I have been wanting to try it for a while now!  Everything is full size!  Just in time for my cruise ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The shampoo and conditioner are 3oz, the sunblock is 2oz, the hand cream is 1oz.

Back