Influenster

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh! I FINALLY got a prequal survey. I think it's for the beauty box because they asked about foundation color, Freeman Beauty masks, and face wash and deodorant. I really hope I qualify. I haven't gotten a box since the Jolly Voxbox last Christmas.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
hmmm based on this i hope they send me the holiday box - i'm just really makeup-ed out right now - i have tons of samples i need to get through hahaha

Those sound better than the prequal I just got.  Dog Owning Moms.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love my dogs and my human kids, so I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever it is, though.  It just didn't sound as glamorous as ...well, anything, but now that I think about it I'm kind of makeup'ed out too.

!!!

I just got this lovely little email from Influenster:  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

"Wow, you're awesome! You submitted not one, not two, but THREE guides for our eBay Selling Guides Campaign. As a thank you, we are automatically qualifying you into a future VoxBox program! You will receieve either or Fall Beauty VoxBox or our Holiday VoxBox.."

I cannot wait!!I am so excited! This email made my Monday (along with a free Medium coffee I got from DD  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />).

I got last year's Fall Beauty VoxBox (VioletVoxBox) and loved it! But I also want to try this year's Holiday VoxBox. I'll be super happy with either one I qualify for.

I did just get a pre-qual survey last week...but I don't believe the responses fit for either the Holiday or Fall Beauty boxes. Maybe I'll have two VoxBoxes coming my way in the next few months?! 

I just finished the IceCreamStockUp and the Shell Virtual VoxBox (which was kinda pointless for me b/c I don't live near a Shell station) so it is possible to be on two campaigns at once.

I'm glad we get a good VoxBox out of the writings!
I got the same email, but nothing else.  I would think that if they want to do a fall box, the survey has to be now, not in several months - lol

also, I should get another one, due to the shell virtual one, but I haven't gotten any other emails about that.

Did anyone from the Spring Fling VoxBox get their Rimmel gift pack? I got an email to confirm my address which I did then crickets. The deadline to change address was August 10th. It's almost a month later.  :unsure2:
This just arrived in case anyone else was waiting. I emailed them yesterday since it's been a month since they confirmed my address and whoop, it showed up at my doorstep. Pretty cool set!

I got the same email, but nothing else.  I would think that if they want to do a fall box, the survey has to be now, not in several months - lol

also, I should get another one, due to the shell virtual one, but I haven't gotten any other emails about that.
I was hoping the last survey I got a few weeks ago would get me into a VoxBox. So far I've heard nothing and I usually always get a "You're IN" email a couple weeks after pre-quals. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I should get one for the Virtual Shell VoxBox too! 

I just checked my dashboard and I have ANOTHER virtual eBay VoxBox.  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This one has you submit 3 eBay collections for a $10 giftcard. I've done all the other ones but this is getting a bit tiresome even if I do enjoy the giftcards.

I wish surveys would come out for the Fall and Holiday boxes already. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping the last survey I got a few weeks ago would get me into a VoxBox. So far I've heard nothing and I usually always get a "You're IN" email a couple weeks after pre-quals. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I should get one for the Virtual Shell VoxBox too! 

I just checked my dashboard and I have ANOTHER virtual eBay VoxBox.  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This one has you submit 3 eBay collections for a $10 giftcard. I've done all the other ones but this is getting a bit tiresome even if I do enjoy the giftcards.

I wish surveys would come out for the Fall and Holiday boxes already. 
i got that one as well - and that one is a PITA to do.  We have to find auctions with a theme and also that they have more than one of the item up for sale in that one auction AND the pictures must be clear and on a white background

I have one that I will submit later this week and I will ask them if it meets their approval.  This one takes  A LONG time to do and I do not want to waste time on them if I am not doing them correctly.

I got a VoxBox survey today that mostly asked about hair care. I was surprised, since I hadn't heard anything from Influenster other than the ebay tasks (which I didn't do) in many months. We'll see if I get in.

IMG_4425.JPG

Here is the Dean's List VoxBox! I was very excited to receive this because I haven't gotten a box since the Jolly VoxBox. I am thrilled with the contents - I had been wanting to try the Covergirl foundation, and I already own and love the Softlips cube.

IMG_4425.JPG

Here is the Dean's List VoxBox! I was very excited to receive this because I haven't gotten a box since the Jolly VoxBox. I am thrilled with the contents - I had been wanting to try the Covergirl foundation, and I already own and love the Softlips cube.
That looks like a good box! I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get on the list for the college box this year but many of the items are close to what was in the box last year. I can't believe they are still giving out the Playtex sports tampons. They were in the UniVoxBox I got last year and the GoVoxBox in the spring. 

I actually just got another pre-qual survey last night. It asked me about my skin conditions, whether or not I'd be willing to use a 30 day skin care regiment and if I use Mary Kay. 

I just got into the Equitance VoxBox today. It's for a brightening serum, the 1oz sells for $125.00, hoping it's for a full size or at least half size. I haven't had a box since May, which was my first. Anyway, excited to try this, it's a Japanese brands, good reviews. I love me some Asian beauty products!

I got the You're In email yesterday for the Equitance VoxBox. My last was the Vitality VoxBox. It did say if I completed the #LoveOfLeaves tea badge I'd auto-qualify for an upcoming box. Hope that's part of every box. That'd be awesome!

I know the other VoxBox going out soon is the Aussie haircare one. That seemed like it might have multiple products to try.

I got an email today saying that I'm getting a Vidal Sassoon box. Interesting! That's a brand I haven't used in a long time. I'm required to write reviews on Amazon and on their website.

I got an email saying I'm getting a Fekkai box. This is only my second box and I'm still trying to figure out how this thing works. I'm surprised they are sending me anything since I didn't do any badges from the last one.

I got an email saying I'm getting a Fekkai box. This is only my second box and I'm still trying to figure out how this thing works. I'm surprised they are sending me anything since I didn't do any badges from the last one.
I just got an email that I am getting this one as well. I haven't done anything on Influenster in awhile.

I just got the email about this one too.  I'm intrigued to see whats in it.

Looks like that clear skin survey I got a couple weeks ago payed off. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last night I got the notice that I've qualified for the Mary Kay Clear Proof VoxBox. I'm pretty excited to try it out. It seems like I will get the full size products since I will be using the regiment for a full 30 days. 

But I am still guaranteed either the upcoming Fall Beauty box or Holiday too!

Hi everyone....I just joined Influenster but I'm stuck (or dense, or both!).  I'm sure there's a post here somewhere about this but my searches aren't coming up with anything....feel free to point me in the right direction.

Where are these "quizzes" that I can answer to help unlock badges?  Do they email them to you or am I supposed to be able to find them on the site somehow (I find moving around that site to be slow and clunky). 

Also, do you need badges before you become eligible for a box or is your "reach" what they look at more?

Any help is appreciated!

So I got my Fekkai box on Saturday. It has a foil sample of olive oil shampoo and conditioner and a small sample bottle of olive oil glossing smoother.  I tried the glossing smoother stuff and like it so far.  A little disappointed that was all I get to try- would have LOVED to try the dry shampoo or blowout spray I saw on the facebook page.  And I wish the shampoo/conditioner were more than a one time foil. Oh well!

Looks like that clear skin survey I got a couple weeks ago payed off. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last night I got the notice that I've qualified for the Mary Kay Clear Proof VoxBox. I'm pretty excited to try it out. It seems like I will get the full size products since I will be using the regiment for a full 30 days. 

But I am still guaranteed either the upcoming Fall Beauty box or Holiday too!
This will be my first VoxBox!  I'm really excited because I have been shopping skin care lines and haven't found my HG.  I have a combo that works, but I'm not in love with it at the moment.  I hope it gets here soon!

I got my Vidal Sassoon box today. It has mini/travel size bottles of shampoo and conditioner, and a full size heat protector/shine spray. The shampoo and conditioner look and smell exactly like Pantene - so much so that I think I will compare the ingredients. But we'll see how they work.

Latest posts

Back