Influenster

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took a pre-qual quiz a few weeks ago for "the next" voxbox.  It had questions about Nutella and Reese's spreads.  Never heard back.  Today I took one for "the next" voxbox (I think they literally mean the next one, not that t will be called that) and it had questions about packing my kids' lunches.  I am a crazy bento lunch packing mom, so that one might be cool.  Reese's spread would be dang cool, but I have a feeling I didn't get that one.

I aapparently only get food from Influenster, ha ha. The last thing I got was the Target popsicle campaign and now I am getting the Reese's Spread box. I don't do any of the feed back for these things anymore, either, because I hate Influenster's new website. <_<

I just got an email that I will be in a voxbox soon!  yeah!

plus I got my 25.00 in ebay for the collections guide thingie.  I actually like those ebay campaigns now that I have gotten a handle on how to do them :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got into the refresh voxbox!! yeah!  looks like a lot of nice goodies in this one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone gotten the free Clubw offer for free wine?  Should I do this?  Never heard of clubw.  Hmmm.....  This does sound tempting I was thinking about joining another wine sub.

I haven't been active in influenster for awhile (as in before the redesign of their website). I finally decided to do that ebay Collections thing in December but its now end of March and I have yet to receive the $10. I even emailed them and its crickets....Kinda sad cause that thing took some time to fill out. I did just get the carefree voxbox.

I can hear the crickets in here! So I signed up last year in spring and got one VoxBox right away then nothing til two weeks ago when I got the Walgreens one with shampoo and conditioner, it's something but yawn! Then I got Carefree, yup be jealous I got PANTY LINERS ladies!

I am getting a ponds vox box - two items - Clarant B3 Dark Spot Correcting Cream (really looking forward to that) and Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream

any one else getting this box?

I am getting a ponds vox box - two items - Clarant B3 Dark Spot Correcting Cream (really looking forward to that) and Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream

any one else getting this box?
I did - what are your thoughts? I broke out terribly!

I did - what are your thoughts? I broke out terribly!
I didn't break out but then again, I only used it a couple of times.  The strong overpowering scent was killing me!  I am using them as leg and arm lotions now - haha

Did anyone else get the I Do VoxBox?  It's kind of a funny one for me because I'm not getting married and only have 1 wedding to attend this summer (quite possibly after the campaign is over, I need to check the date).  I think a "Oh, another kid, nice work" or a "Sorry about your divorce" vox box is more fitting for the stage of life I am in. 

• Neutrogena Hand Cream ($3.99)
  • Covergirl Outlast lip stick ($9.80)
  • Skinny Girl protein bar ($4.99)
  • UrgentRx Ache & Pain Relief To Go sample ($1.39)
  • Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous foundation ($11.30)
  • Indeed Labs Nano Blur ($19.99)
  • Sahale Snacks Grab N Go cashews ($1.52)

12 days ago I received a prequal for the YSLVoxbox but they didn't pick me. I didn't get the previous YSLVoxbox, too :/

Did any of you receive this great box? It looks so good through Instagram photos, I feel sad that I didn't get one.

I got an email that I'll be getting the box with the Maybelline better skin foundation. I've really been wanting to try this, so I'm excited. They didn't ask me to choose a color though so I have a feeling that it won't match me at all...

12 days ago I received a prequal for the YSLVoxbox but they didn't pick me. I didn't get the previous YSLVoxbox, too :/

Did any of you receive this great box? It looks so good through Instagram photos, I feel sad that I didn't get one.
I am supposed to be getting the YSL box, but it has never shown up

Back