Influenster

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box today and was surprised to see one of the "extras" in it.  I don't have many points at all, so I have no idea what they based those on?

Originally Posted by iashleycouture /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is what I received in my VoxBox. Loving the products so far:'

That candle smells amazing.

I'm so jealous, you got my dream box! I love the purple color in that palette.

I'm so jealous of everyone who got the Cider Lane and PUmpkin Cupcake candles! They're my favorites!  I got Nutmeg and Spice, which smelled okay but wasn't as strong as the others.

I got my box yesterday. Today I confirmed it under my Fun File, then I completed 2 of the tasks, share on social media (Fb, wouldn't let me do twitter), and the Instagram link to the picture I posted. I did not get either of the extras. The hair product I got is not the one for kinks and curl. It says smooth moves. The eye shadow pallet is the greys. My candle is Pumpkin Cupcake. False lashes are a little scary for me. 24-hour hold? What about when I need to remove them? I love the spin pins. The eboost looks interesting. The hair cream has coconut and silk extracts. Coconut is probably my second least favorite scent, right after musk. But I am going to try everything in the box and just have fun with it. Too bad grabbing the coupon for the $10 3-wick candle and immediately running to catch the bus to the mall doesn't count as a task. BBW was very busy yesterday. I bought the Twisted Peppermint 3-wick and I love it.

Mine came today. The nyc palette came completely shattered. Sad panda :icon_sad:
Sorry about your pallet. Is it all over the place like a lot of it had been crushed, or is it pretty big pieces? Also, what colors? If it's the greys, maybe we could trade. I'm planning to use it for nail art pigments, so it doesn't matter if it's whole or not. Mine is undamaged and I'd be glad to trade if yours isn't totally destroyed.

I have this one. The second (lighter grey) is gone but the rest survived. I got one of the bonus items - Vitabath

in wild red cherry. Its yours if you want it.

It finally arrived! Didn't get any bonuses tho. I have 78 points. ? Got the Pumpkin Cupcake candle and brown eye shadow and I don't have frizzy curly hair. Guess I'll have less products to review. I Instagramed a pic.

I got mines! I'm going to do a blog review and post it after I've tried and tested (pics) of the products!

Likewise! I'm going to give myself some time to test the products and I'll also wait for brand challenges so I don't have to put up the same posts twice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by kisha90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mines! I'm going to do a blog review and post it after I've tried and tested (pics) of the products!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I"M SO JEALOUS YOU GOT THE CIDER ONE!!! I'm using my coupon to go buy that this weekend lol
It smells so good, I plan on buying the full size

Originally Posted by autumnandicarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so jealous, you got my dream box! I love the purple color in that palette.
Yes the colors in this palette are so pretty. I was worried I would get the black palette, I  had got it as a bonus with one of my past boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't wait to read all of your awesome reviews! I am jealous of all you Beauty Bloggers :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am a makeup addict now but didn't qualify for the box. Hopefully something else will come along soon, I already see Influenster shaping up to be a lot better then the actual subs that you PAY for! (if you can get a box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

i tried the eyeshadow palette last night. the colors are easy to work with and nicely pigmented, but were creasing after 6hrs. as for the lashes, i couldn't get those to stick and gave up after a few attempts.

i got the Vitabath extra in green tea and sage. can't decide if i like it or not.

Got my 3 wick in Cider lane. I like it but last years spiced cider smells better. The penguin is shea butter socks (freaken love these). They had buy2get1free yesterday in store. Plus I had 20% off & free mini candle so I didn't spend much. I think the turkey is so cute!

Back