Influenster

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it! Lots of fun stuff!

There is one either/or product and two products that some people may get based on demographics and others may not. I got one of the two "maybe" products.

Better pics will be up shortly, but here's what I got!

NYC Color IndividualEyes custom compact (I got "Dark Shadows" which is white, gray, and black)

Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit (lashes, glue, and applicator)   Bath and Body Works Mini Candle - I got Nutmeg and Spice (plus coupon code for $10 3 wicks)   Eboost drink mix - 1 packet   Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin (excited to try these!)   Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Cream (this is an either or, the other product is the same brand, frizz control cream)     And the maybe product I got is Boots No 7 Beautiful Skin cleansing lotion and night cream. Another possible is the Vitabath Fragrance mist.  

Got mine today and I got the extra bits bath mist in green apple I love it! This was a awesome box plus I got a 10$ off coupon for a 3 wick BBW candle!

Great box! Mine was received in MO today, so hopefully it will arrive by Saturday. I'm excited after seeing that! Can't wait.

Got it! Lots of fun stuff! There is one either/or product and two products that some people may get based on demographics and others may not. I got one of the two "maybe" products. Better pics will be up shortly, but here's what I got!
NYC Color IndividualEyes custom compact (I got "Dark Shadows" which is white, gray, and black)   Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit (lashes, glue, and applicator)   Bath and Body Works Mini Candle - I got Nutmeg and Spice (plus coupon code for $10 3 wicks)   Eboost drink mix - 1 packet   Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin (excited to try these!)   Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Cream (this is an either or, the other product is the same brand, frizz control cream)     And the maybe product I got is Boots No 7 Beautiful Skin cleansing lotion and night cream. Another possible is the Vitabath Fragrance mist.  
Holy Crap! Awesome Box. I have tried the Goody item before. They work really well. It took a lot of tries to get the hang of it, but I loved them, until one went down the sink drain. I was in front of the bathroom mirror putting the second one in and I dropped it in the sink.

Wow I think this is the best VoxBox I've seen to date! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can't wait to receive mine!

Mine has landed in the city of Compton which is next to Long Beach so crossing fingers I get my package tomorrow! My Filipino mailman brought me back a bag of sweets/goodies from the Philippines yesterday. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by JNiccolai /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How much is this box?  i thought id pretty much seen them all, LOL

Thanks!
Influenster is free! They send out boxes to people who meet certain profiles periodically. Do you want an invite? If so, PM me your email address.

My tracking says that the box got to my city this morning, but apparently I'll get it tomorrow. Looking at the spoiler pics, I'm SO excited! I won't use the eyelashes (they kind of freak me out) and I have fairly short hair so I think the spin pins will be totally lost on me, but aside from that, the box looks amazing.

I got my box today!!  Totally surprised bc tracking hadn't updated..Since pics are already up, I'm just adding the variation I received
smilehappyyes.gif

Instead of the No 7 I received Vitabath fragrance mist in beach Blossom and the NYC for brown eyes.

Thanks for posting spoilers!  I have been super curious to see what I am getting.  My box should be here tomorrow!

I got mine yesterday, I didn't get either of the bonus items since my points are only at 60. I got the black smokey eye palette and the frizz cream

I got mine today! Mostly the same stuff as yousoldtheworld, except I got the Frizz Control cream instead, and I didn't get a bonus item.

I wonder how they set up the boxes- I was surprised by mine because I assumed I'd be getting the NYC compact in Union Square because I have brown eyes, and the curly cream because I have very thick 2c curly hair. Maybe they'll have options to personalize box in the future, not that I mind! Free stuff is awesome either way! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyway, I love everything. :] My candle (Black Pepper Bergamot) smells like a mix between shaving cream and cologne, and I love the smell of shaving cream (is that weird? lol) The frizz cream smells like coconut!

Also for anyone wondering the eboost is the only thing I'm really wary about. There's this foam that forms on top of the drink and it tastes awful, but the drink itself isn't bad- it reminds me of tang or orange flavored koolaid. I'd love to try it in pink lemonade or acai pomegranate!

I forgot to mention that i got the Pumpkin Cupcake candle! I figured people were all going to get fall scents but I guess not!

Back