Influenster

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got an email that I got in for the "premium dish soap". Should be interesting!
I got the 'premium dish soap' too.  First products I am getting from influenster and I get dish soap whooo hooooo!  LOL. 

Just got an email I am pre selected for beauty blogger box. However then the email says good luck we will announce the final qualifiers later this week.

I hope I get it.
icon_lol.gif

Got the email to prequalify for the beauty blogger voxbox and the relaunch! Is it too much to hope I get both? Either way, I'll be happy with one or the other, I haven't gotten a voxbox since the mom one!

Woot, I finally qualified for a box! This will be my first one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Hi Anastasia,Get your blog or vlog ready...you've been selected to receive the Beauty Blogger VoxBox! Thanks so much for filling out the survey. We know you've been on the edge of your seat since you received your pre-qualification notice, so we're glad to share the good news.So, what's next? Well, your box is already on its way and should be at your door within 5-10 days. Once you get your box, head to your Infuenster profile, find your box in the Fun File, and click through to the badge page to check-in your box and start testing. We'll be in touch shortly with details, Brand Challenges, and more!And remember to join Influenster on Facebook and Twitter for announcements, contests, and more opportunities. And while you're there, be sure to leave us some love.www.facebook.com/influensterwww.twitter.com/influensterCheers,The Influenster Team

Just got my email I'm in! The mom box is the only other box I've had I'm super excited for a beauty box!!!

Just got the email too! This will be my first VoxBox. I'm so looking forward to it, but surprised because my blog is pretty pitiful.

Woot, I finally qualified for a box! This will be my first one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hi Anastasia, Get your blog or vlog ready...you've been selected to receive the Beauty Blogger VoxBox! Thanks so much for filling out the survey. We know you've been on the edge of your seat since you received your pre-qualification notice, so we're glad to share the good news. So, what's next? Well, your box is already on its way and should be at your door within 5-10 days. Once you get your box, head to your Infuenster profile, find your box in the Fun File, and click through to the badge page to check-in your box and start testing. We'll be in touch shortly with details, Brand Challenges, and more! And remember to join Influenster on Facebook and Twitter for announcements, contests, and more opportunities. And while you're there, be sure to leave us some love. www.facebook.com/influenster www.twitter.com/influenster Cheers, The Influenster Team
I got that e-mail today. I filled out the survey a few days ago and I totally expected to not be chosen.

Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got that e-mail today. I filled out the survey a few days ago and I totally expected to not be chosen.
Same here. I'm definitely glad I was. I've seen past boxes so I'm totally looking forward to some cool stuff to try out. The Naturals VoxBox looked totally awesome.

Well, I got the e-mail saying my box is on its way, but I just checked my Fun File on my account and it says Under Review for the pre-qualify survey task. Influenster must be slow on updating account stuff. My score is 42. I hardly do anything on Influenster.

I'm hoping we get some cool things, I wonder if the specific items asked about in the survey are what we'll be trying out...I wish I could remember what all they were! I know they asked what eyeshadow we use...

Back