Influenster

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Totem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay! Prep your nails for the nail stick-ons! hehehe
Hey man, if they're free, I'll take and use 'em. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol. I have used all the ones I've gotten in past boxes/other promotions and people always comment on them. Wouldn't spend my money on them but I do think they're fun to play with. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

aww, still no email for me. =(

I checked and my account still says under review too.

I really hope I get it, but the chances are looking pretty slim.

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

aww, still no email for me. =(

I checked and my account still says under review too.

I really hope I get it, but the chances are looking pretty slim.
I got the email the other day, but my account still says under review.

I wonder if we will be getting eyeshadow. I don't use it. But if I get some I willprobably be using it for nail art tutorials. Robin Moses on YouTube has inspired me with her use of powdered pigments by Inaz Cosmetics and such. I've actually been thinking about requesting pigment samples or eyeshadow samples to use for nail art. And a little goes a long long way. I'm obsessed with nail polish. I was thinking of switching over to blogspot (I do have a blog there, but I don't use it) since it's tied to Google and I noticed that some bloggers seem to be able to upload photos to their blogs directly from the gallery on their Android phones. I am so jealous over that. But now I'm glad I stuck with my old LiveJournal Blog. I could post pics if I wanted to write down the huge URL for each photo, then type it into the box that pops up when I hit the add photo button when I post blog entries from my phone, but that takes a long time, and if I screw it up, I would have to start over. So, for now, no pictures on my blog.

I didn't know they did tracking, I haven't got mine yet though ... When does it say they shipped?

I did as well!  Should be here tomorrow or Wed!  So excited
claps.gif

Hey ladies! I'm getting the beauty blogger box as well, but something I noticed--the bonus tasks are listed in my fun file but the confirm button to check in my box went away! Can someone check theirs and let me know if its just me? Thanks:)

=(
I think I missed out.

The survey thing is completely gone from my profile now, it doesn't even say pending anymore, and I never got any email.

Ah well.

Status                                                    Date/Time                                                Location                                                     Features

Arrived Shipping Partner Facility
October 13, 2012, 3:33 pm
DES PLAINES, IL 60018 
Delivery Confirmationâ„¢

Shipped on Saturday, I hope it comes soon! I'm just so excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

"Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office. "

Back