Intense Eyeliner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the clarity on that subject, glad that the old thought of eyeliner is out.

I only recently started tightlining, and I like it a lot. Only now I need some green e/l for my hazel eyes,lol.

I use this method. My eyes are on the small side and if i lined them from end to duct i'd look horrible. Lining your eyes 3/4 of the way really helps make the eye wider and dosen't '' close them off '' so much.

I've also had some success with Covergirl Eye Slicks. I have a silver one- think it's called crystal something..it's really pretty! It goes on smooth and actually stays on! But I like to touch it up a bit during the day/night to make sure it looks perfect. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for the tips! I'm going to try a green liner! I am excited, for I have never experimented with different colored liners, besides black and brown! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When you apply the eyepencil on the inner rim, doesn't it go off very quicky? My eyes are very watery so all the black end up like scrump on the lashes...

how do you keep the eyeliner from rubbing off seeing as how your eyes are kind of wet...

can someone do this && post up a picture? i want to see a visual. PLEASE.

thanks for posting! i love lining my inner rims. it makes my eyes look sooo nice.

The best eyeliner I've found(so far as staying put)for the inner rims is Bourjois--it's amazingly long lasting. CG Slicks don't stay put on me at all--barely even deposits any color to begin with!(Though they work on my sister, so it just depends, I guess.) Delux Beauty & Tarte are both only so-so for the inner rims, imo, but have such a vibrant array of colors,it's worth re-applying them(to me.)Benefit's "Mr.Frosty" (thick white eyeliner) is pretty good for durability, but I think overpriced... MAC's Powerpoint "Gilded White" does a better job, I think, and is less harsh of a white...Nar's "Glitter Pencil"is really extraordinary too--esp."Area(blacl w/gold glitter) Le Sept(purple w/gold glitter) and Xenon(lavendar w/gold glitter). These can be worn in place of eyeshadow,just w/mascara, it looks lovely.(Also works well on inner rims.) Sorry for rambling; just hoping maybe something I said might be helpful!

I love liner but I'm still trying to master getting it really close to my top lashes. Any tips?

when i first started wearing makeup this is how i used to wear my eyeliner, as the styles kind of changed i stopped and then started wearing on the outside when i realized my eyes looked bigger that way, i have wanted to wear it again on the inside but cant get used to it.

Back