Intense Eyeliner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats great i always thought that you shouldn't line the inside and now i kno that it would make me have tiny eyes! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i love the intense eye look and now i can have it!

I have lined my eyes this way since I've been wearing makeup. It was the way my Mom lined her eyes. I'm 47 now and have "tried" not to do so because all makeup experts have said not to do so because it makes my eyes look smaller. I'm glad they've turned it around. Of course, they'll be saying it shouldn't be done next year. I can't get used to not doing it! My eyes don't "look right". I use Maybelline's black liner. It's a red wax eyebrow pencil that comes in a double pack and has been around for years. To make it last longer I will take a lighter (yes, a bic lighter) and just barely touch the end of it. Just make sure it's not too hot, just barely warm, then line your eyes. It stays on longer. An earlier post noted that doctors frown upon this because of the bacteria. I've never had any trouble. Maybe this is why. I have baby blues and I I think I'll try the navy color.

It definitely brightens the eye, but I find that it does make my eyes too small. I think the trick is blending it to the outside rim.

Thanks for the tips! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have somewhat big eyes and I've always wanted to make them look even bigger.. my mistake was applying liner to the inner rims .. thank you thank you ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back