Ipsy and Benefit LashBash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by OnlyAverageMom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Holy cow, ya'll- insert GEEK GIRL SQUEEING here!!!!!  I am super exicted, and congrats to everyone else who won, too!

I have NO IDEA what prize I won, just that it isn't the trip to San Fran.

If it's ok, I did a blog post today about everything we did at our bash, with how to's, and links to things that I got off the internet.  If it's not ok, just remove the link, Leigh :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://onlyaveragemom.blogspot.com/2013/09/ipsy-benefit-lash-bash.html

Thank you for all the well wishes, and I wish we all could win prizes!!!  You are all winners to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Congrats!! Your party looked like it was a ton of fun! You totally deserved to be a winner!

I just read your blog post and I'm so glad you won!! You obviously put a lot of work into the party and did such a fantastic job!! I'm sooo very hapoy for you that you won because you so.deserve it!! Enjoy whatever goodies that you get!
Congrats!! Your party looked like it was a ton of fun! You totally deserved to be a winner!
Thank you guys so much! We are a single income family. So everything we do is on a strict budget- I've learned to be creative! I love easy DIY :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm hoping my cupcake business takes off too- I need to feed my makeup addiction :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think the total we spent on this party, including favors, decor and food is $125. I'm hoping we can do this again- maybe Urban Decay will sponsor a bash!!!

Thought I would add that I wrote to ipsy care to see which prize I won. My respond was congrats and I hope you love your prize. Great response, there, Ipsy. Thanks. Lol! I only asked because I am super allergic to the Porefessional and that was in a prize pack. Not complaining because, hey, I won a prize, but it's still frustrating. Also I have not received an email stating that I won. So glad I saw it on Facebook and here or I never would have known!

I

Thought I would add that I wrote to ipsy care to see which prize I won. My respond was congrats and I hope you love your prize. Great response, there, Ipsy. Thanks. Lol! I only asked because I am super allergic to the Porefessional and that was in a prize pack. Not complaining because, hey, I won a prize, but it's still frustrating. Also I have not received an email stating that I won. So glad I saw it on Facebook and here or I never would have known!
the rules may have said something about signing a waiver for the second round prizes, so maybe your notification will be in the mail.

Just an update- I received my prize in the mail this week. Full sizes of they're real, benetint and (because I'm allergic to the porefessional) watt's up. Very nice prize, indeed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by OnlyAverageMom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just an update- I received my prize in the mail this week. Full sizes of they're real, benetint and (because I'm allergic to the porefessional) watt's up.

Very nice prize, indeed
smile.gif

Congrats!!!! I'm so happy you won!

Back