Ipsy and Benefit LashBash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My party went well! but I'm having a hard time figuring out the contest. I'm Smarlowe02 on Instagram if you want to see my other pictures.

My party went well! but I'm having a hard time figuring out the contest. I'm Smarlowe02 on Instagram if you want to see my other pictures.
I love your group shot! I am too pooped to worry about the contest today. I'm going to see if i can figure it out tomorrow. Hope everyone's lashbashs went well! Despite a kitchen fire (no damage) and illnesses in guests mine went great!

Quote: Originally Posted by StephanieM /img/forum/go_quote.gif

just post your pictures on IG with the correct hashtags. 

Quote: Originally Posted by StephanieM /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great pics!

For the contest it looks like all you do is fill out your name, email and then the links to up to five Instagram pics. Not sure when they announce the winners. Good luck!

I hope everyone's party was a success! I had so much fun at mine! It's always so much fun getting together with my friends, and this was just an excuse to do it up! I have been loving seeing everyone's pics on Instagram! It's like thousands of us bonded over makeup all across the states! So much fun! 

Quote: Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I had a great party :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

PS. I applied for the contest. Just go to lashbash.ipsy.com and click "Apply Now" :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks! I added mine too.

Hi Lala!  Was there a specific member who you wanted a PM from?  You can also ask your question in this forum, we'll be happy to answer it!

The rules say that they were to begin their judging of the third round this morning. And that there will be 14 winners. My guess is that a post will go up somewhere with the winners photos.

Yay!  Congrats!  Especially OnlyAverageMom... I'm always so happy when one of our ladies wins!!!  
goldcup.gif

Holy cow, ya'll- insert GEEK GIRL SQUEEING here!!!!!  I am super exicted, and congrats to everyone else who won, too!

I have NO IDEA what prize I won, just that it isn't the trip to San Fran.

If it's ok, I did a blog post today about everything we did at our bash, with how to's, and links to things that I got off the internet.  If it's not ok, just remove the link, Leigh :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://onlyaveragemom.blogspot.com/2013/09/ipsy-benefit-lash-bash.html

Thank you for all the well wishes, and I wish we all could win prizes!!!  You are all winners to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Holy cow, ya'll- insert GEEK GIRL SQUEEING here!!!!!  I am super exicted, and congrats to everyone else who won, too! I have NO IDEA what prize I won, just that it isn't the trip to San Fran. If it's ok, I did a blog post today about everything we did at our bash, with how to's, and links to things that I got off the internet.  If it's not ok, just remove the link, Leigh :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />http://onlyaveragemom.blogspot.com/2013/09/ipsy-benefit-lash-bash.html Thank you for all the well wishes, and I wish we all could win prizes!!!  You are all winners to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just read your blog post and I'm so glad you won!! You obviously put a lot of work into the party and did such a fantastic job!! I'm sooo very hapoy for you that you won because you so.deserve it!! Enjoy whatever goodies that you get!

Back