• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ipsy Glam Bag: August Swap Talk

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have

Noya lip balm (not sure what scent/flavor yet)

Nailtini in Mai Tai

Looking for 

UD lipstick any color

I have::

Noya in Cherry

Pacifica BB Cream

Pixi Mascara

Stila Stay All Day in Beso

Color Club London Calling

Sephora by OPI minis in::

If You Got It Flaunt It

The Way Tutu His Heart

What Aura Gonna Wear? - swatched once

Looking for::

Any UD Lipstick

Chella

Will have:

UD lipstick (in 69 I think)

MicaBeauty Bronze e/s

Looking for:

Chella pencils

MT Charcoal scrub

updates :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  bag in transit...waiting on the UD color may be up for trade

Edit: 

to trade:

UD lipstick in Anarchy...would love to trade for 69 (possible pending trade)

Chella Dark Brown Brow pencil

NYX cream blush Red Cheeks (April)

Pouty Pop Fuschia (July)

Wanted:

Cailyn gel liner Purple

Pouty Pop Rose

Pixi Lash Booster Mascara Blackest Blue

shimmer nail color (anything but red/orange)

Healthy Sexy Hair Beach Spray

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal

make an offer

Originally Posted by ivfmommy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

updates :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  bag in transit...waiting on the UD color may be up for trade
Which one are you wanting to get so you might keep it and which would you want to trade? Just curious. I think I'm getting 69 in one of my bags and (knock wood) I *may* have just set up a trade for Anarchy. So relieved! I know it is trivial to some, but getting to try both was super important to me. I think Anarchy was higher on my list in a way, but as I might buy it in full size, 69 was important to me too. I don't see myself using it often, but I might be surprised. I've seen some gorgeous swatches with the 69.

Does anyone still have the Pop Beauty lip crayon from last month in Coral Crush (unused) and would be willing to trade for a Fuchsia Flirt which is still sealed?

Trading the Pumpkin Mask and UD in 69 for the Scrub and UD in Anarchy.

Preferably trading both to the same person.  

Originally Posted by Heather Hicks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone still have the Pop Beauty lip crayon from last month in Coral Crush (unused) and would be willing to trade for a Fuchsia Flirt which is still sealed?
I have the Coral Crush (sealed), but don't want the Fuschia.  Am looking for the Derma E scrub or the Michael Todd pumpkin mask.  If you have one of those for trade, let me know. 

Looking to trade my UD Anarchy and Mica bronze shimmer.  I'm interested in the pumpkin scrub and lip balm.

According the ipsy slueth algorithm, I will be getting the UD lipstick in anarchy, I am getting the scrub for sure. I am looking to trade both, I am looking for the lipstick in 69 and the pumpkin mask.

Okay, my teenager really, really wants to try the Urban Decay mini lipstick. Either color would be great.

Want:

UD mini lipstick

Have (from Ipsy)

[SIZE=medium]Pacifica Alight multi-mineral BB Cream, 0.34 oz, new, unused [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Psst dry shampoo from June 2013 Ipsy bag, new, unused[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]St. Tropez Instant Glow body lotion, new, sealed, 1.69 oz.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Sations Nail Lacquer, Love at First Byte, new in box[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Pacifica Island Vanilla rollerball, NIB [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter, 2.5 oz tube, new, sealed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Two Cosmetics duo eyeshadow, Heartache, NIB, sealed [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]June animal print bag[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]August purple/gold bag[/SIZE]

I have many, many new items on my swap list so please check it out:

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/137254/page5s-swap-list

In response to my previous comment, I only have the UD lipstick in anarchy to trade now. Desperately seeking 69!

Originally Posted by ktb1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Trading the Pumpkin Mask and UD in 69 for the Scrub and UD in Anarchy.

Preferably trading both to the same person.  
Very interested! I'm getting both the scrub and Anarchy and would like to swap for the mask + 69!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Choo-choo-choose meee :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know it's a long shot, anyone interested in trading their pumpkin mask for the Cheek Stain?

I'm willing to throw in extra items from my trade list to meet equal swapping value of the mask. 

Will trade multiple products for the MT Pumpkin mask ! Please see my trade list below.

Or I can trade for the Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub from July Ipsy.

Have:

Noya Lip Balm in Cherry

Pixi Lash Booster Mascara

Mica Shimmer Powder in Bronze

Want:

Urban Decay in 69

Back