• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ipsy Glam Bag: August Swap Talk

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have:

Michael Todd Pumpkin Mask

UD mini in 69

PixiBeauty Mascara

MicaBeauty Bronze eyeshadow

Looking for:

MT Charcoal Scrub

Chella eyebrow pencil

I have the Mica eyeshadow in bronze to swap. Make me an offer other than blush, lipstick or perfume. Thanks!

Is anyone still looking for swaps? Everything is new and sealed/unused. I just got: - UD lipstick in 69 - Michael Todd Pumpkin Mask (opened to smell) - Micabeauty shimmer powder (bronze) (also have earth) - Pacifica bb cream - Big sexy hair spray and play Want: Charcoal scrub.. or I am open to trades. Feel free to checkout my list below and see wishlist also. Thanks!

if the lipstick is still available please inbo me. I have the cherry lip balm and will add an extra!

anyone still have an UD anarchy that they'd like to swap for an UD 69?  (Im getting a 69 in my urban decay order, and I already got one from ipsy)- so would love to swap it for the other color!!

Hi there. Have you already completed this trade? If not I would love to trade catfight for anarchy. Let me know. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Q

I have a starlook eye linner

an extra it's so big mascara

and the Butter London mini in la mos  (swatched on one finger)

make me an offer

check out my trade list

Back