• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ipsy Glam Bag: August Swap Talk

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received UD Anarchy and I would like to do an even trade for any other UD lipstick color.

Please, somebody....

I can't edit my post anymore, but I now have:

Have:

Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Intergalactic (picky)

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy (little bit picky)

Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream

Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Scrub

Mica Beauty Shimmer Eyeshadow in Bronze PENDING

Nyx Cream Blush in 'Tea Rose' (July)

Want:

Chella Brown Eyebrow Pencil PENDING

Mirenesse Lip Bombs (try me on colors, but no #22)
Michael Todd Pumpkin Mask

Murad skincare

Nyx Milk Pencil

OCC Lip Tar

Button London or Deborah Lippmann polish

Pssst Dry Shampoo

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle

Juliette Has A Gun perfume

Curly hair products

Redness-reducing skincare

Much more in my trade list: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/135296/ewiggys-trade-list-ipsy-glossybox-julep

HAVE:

Smashbox Primer (x2 and will give you both if you want!)

WOULD LIKE:

Noya lip balm

Jojoba Charcoal Scrub

Cheek Stain

g.gif

I have 2 Pacifica BB cream samples.  1 was swatched on the back of my hand.  Would swap for most anything since they are fairly small.

I have the following for trade from this months glam bag. Have: Pixi mascara, lime crime nail polish Want: Noya lip balm, nyx blush or chella eyebrow pencil. I'm also trying to find a rollerball of demeter salt air.

Hello ladies

Have:

Shimmer stack illuminating powder in gold from me me me (lip factory box august)

Sweet Pea & Fay Lip Joule in Big Parade (lip factory aug)

nyx wonder pencil in light/fair (lip factory aug)

pacifica alight BB cream 

Pixie lash booster mascara

Want:

ud lippie in 69

chella eyebrow pencil

or open to anything else

Originally Posted by mirandamanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Will have:

UD lipstick (in 69 I think)

MicaBeauty Bronze e/s

Looking for:

Chella pencils

MT Charcoal scrub
I have:

MT pumpkin mask, (I opened to sniff but didn't use)

One MicaBeauty Bronze eyeshadow

Still looking for Chella eyebrow pencils and the MT Charcoal Scrub, I really would like to trade for items equal value

Hello everyone. I just completed several swaps on here and a few people have asked me to provide feedback this time. I tried to do so using the instructions they sent me in a PM. However, when I tried to link to page 2 of this thread (which is where I did the trading) it kept saying it was an invalid thread. How can I leave feedback if this is the only place where I have posted to trade? I don't trade via an official list like some people do, nor do I really have a desire to do so. (Nor do I really understand how this is different from posting to this thread). I also tried just linking to a picture of the product for sale elsewhere--on beauty dot com--but it wouldn't accept that either. I tried leaving it blank, but it wouldn't accept that. I don't know what to do. This is the only way I have traded on here that I recall--since they have allowed posts for individual subscription boxes based on the specific month. Thanks for any advice you can give. Heather

ETA: Disregard. I *may* have figured it out. I still hope they will make it easier to leave feedback for those of us who trade the way I do. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Heather Hicks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello everyone. I just completed several swaps on here and a few people have asked me to provide feedback this time. I tried to do so using the instructions they sent me in a PM. However, when I tried to link to page 2 of this thread (which is where I did the trading) it kept saying it was an invalid thread. How can I leave feedback if this is the only place where I have posted to trade? I don't trade via an official list like some people do, nor do I really have a desire to do so. (Nor do I really understand how this is different from posting to this thread). I also tried just linking to a picture of the product for sale elsewhere--on beauty dot com--but it wouldn't accept that either. I tried leaving it blank, but it wouldn't accept that. I don't know what to do. This is the only way I have traded on here that I recall--since they have allowed posts for individual subscription boxes based on the specific month. Thanks for any advice you can give. Heather
Use the link to their trade list.

I don't think they will be able to leave you feedback unless you have an official trade list. You may want to PM Zadidoll for clarification.

Hey Heather!

You can leave feedback as long as at least one person in the trade has a list.  Try clicking on the username of the person you traded with to go to their profile (if they don't already have their trade list linked in their signature, like Miss Trix does above).  If they have a trade list, it will show on the right hand side of the page as a classified.  Click on the classified (or the link in their signature) to go to their trade list, then copy & paste that URL into that area of the feedback page.

PM me if you need any more help finding the trade list for a specific person, or on leaving feedback 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think they will be able to leave you feedback unless you have an official trade list. You may want to PM Zadidoll for clarification.
Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey Heather!

You can leave feedback as long as at least one person in the trade has a list.  Try clicking on the username of the person you traded with to go to their profile (if they don't already have their trade list linked in their signature, like Miss Trix does above).  If they have a trade list, it will show on the right hand side of the page as a classified.  Click on the classified (or the link in their signature) to go to their trade list, then copy & paste that URL into that area of the feedback page.

PM me if you need any more help finding the trade list for a specific person, or on leaving feedback 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
That was what the person I traded with originally suggested, but then I found an old, old link I had created ages ago and never really used. I just did a search on the trade forum for my own name and pulled it up. Never used it, really, but it turned out to be an acceptable link. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey Heather!

icon_cheesygrin.gif
That was what the person I traded with originally suggested, but then I found an old, old link I had created ages ago and never really used. I just did a search on the trade forum for my own name and pulled it up. Never used it, really, but it turned out to be an acceptable link. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Awesome!  Glad you found an old trade list!  
smilehappyyes.gif

Have:

Chella Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown

Noya Lip Balm in Cherry

Pixi Lash Booster Mascara in Blackest Black

[SIZE=10pt]Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Luminizing Body Butter (May)[/SIZE]

NYX Cream Blush in Rose Petal (July)

Want:

Michael Todd Pumpkin Mask

Noya Lip Balm in Vanilla

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy

In Search of:

Michael Todd jojoba charcoal scrub 

Please see trade list in signature.  Thanks!

Have left:

Smashbox primer

Pixi mascara (blackest black) 

From last month: Benefit Benetint, big sexy soy beach spray, & white baublebar bracelet plus my 2 swaplists of stuff (see signature)

Want:

UD lipstick in anarchy  (will trade generously for it!!)  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(also, still looking for a pop crayon in rose romance, also while probably highly unlikely, but if anyone has an UD moondust referral gift in any color but moonspoon- I would also trade very generously for it)

Have:

--Ipsy bag

--Micabeauty shadow

--Pumpkin mask (pending) 

Looking for:

--UD moodust eyeshadow!!!!!!!

--UD lipsticks (either color)

--Modelco lip sticks in peony, get naked or kitty from birchbox

--Chella brow pencil

Back