Ipsy May 2015 *Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally I had no interest in the UD pencil but I have taken to wearing lip stuff almost everyday now (new for me) so decided to give it a whirl. I know UD eye pencils are a PITA to open but so far, I have been unable to get the cap off this. I've seen quite a few Facebook posts from people who not only couldn't get the cap off but ended up breaking the pencil. I've twisted and turned and jiggled and jimmied it but no go. Did anyone have trouble but eventually get the cap off? Pointers, please!

I had the same issue. Just keep working at it and it eventually popped off. After I got it open it was easy to open the next time. Sorry that is not much help.

Originally I had no interest in the UD pencil but I have taken to wearing lip stuff almost everyday now (new for me) so decided to give it a whirl. I know UD eye pencils are a PITA to open but so far, I have been unable to get the cap off this. I've seen quite a few Facebook posts from people who not only couldn't get the cap off but ended up breaking the pencil. I've twisted and turned and jiggled and jimmied it but no go. Did anyone have trouble but eventually get the cap off? Pointers, please!
Maybe put it in warm water for a few minutes so the metal expands. Hope you get it open, it's a great liner.

I got the cap off no problem. . . but I can't sharpen the damn thing.  Why don't pencils all come with a built-in sharpener in exactly the right size? It seems like they all want something different  :unsure:

Too Faced Melted or Smashbox Primer for every member in June

I'm trying to resub because I want a melted!

Screenshot_2015-05-26-17-47-48.png

Too Faced Melted or Smashbox Primer for every member in June

I'm trying to resub because I want a melted!
Don't you know you'll get the opposite of what you want, though?  Lol.  Isn't that how it always works?  

Keep in mind, it's a sample size and you can buy a full sized Melted for $21.  

I love Ipsy, but I'm just sayin... =)

Is anyone else still waiting for their may bag?

I tend to get mine a bit later in the month, but I still haven't received a shipment email..

Don't you know you'll get the opposite of what you want, though? Lol. Isn't that how it always works?

Keep in mind, it's a sample size and you can buy a full sized Melted for $21.

I love Ipsy, but I'm just sayin... =)
Haha that's why I unsubscribed in the first place. But June last year was my best bag, so fingers crossed that June this year will be good.

I resubbed two months ago, I think, and I've been really happy with my bags. They've upped their game!
I agree! I'm happy to see high end brands in the spoilers that show what everyone will get the last few months. Personally I'm hoping for the smashbox primer.

Back