Ipsy Points Rewards

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like there are more rewards

pointsipsy.jpg
I just redeemed for the Warsh Cloth. I'm so excited for it!

So Ipsy listed every shade of the new Too Faced Born This Way concealer which is due to launch next week. It seems like it was listed yesterday evening/night and of course, EVERY colour with the exception of the two darkest shades, was gone this morning. 

Sigh. Fingers crossed that the Totally Cute Palette will be listed but I doubt it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So Ipsy listed every shade of the new Too Faced Born This Way concealer which is due to launch next week. It seems like it was listed yesterday evening/night and of course, EVERY colour with the exception of the two darkest shades, was gone this morning. 

Sigh. Fingers crossed that the Totally Cute Palette will be listed but I doubt it. 
I checked the day before, and then the next morning - the concealers weren't available and then they were all sold out.  It made me really wish that they sent emails (or at least gave us the option) when there were new samples, or that they took them down when they were sold out!  I don't want to know what I'm missing.  I have a crazy number of points because I never luck out and log on when there are good rewards.

A brush cleanser, a Jersey Shore lip balm, a lavender bath soak, manicure guards and a Garnier curly hair product were just added as points perks.  I grabbed a brush cleanser since that is the only thing I actually need.  

I also grabbed the brush cleanser. It looks like it's made by someone that sells on Etsy. She sells some of the fanciest soap I have ever seen. On another note the Jersey Shore Cosmetics lip balms are pretty nice. I haven't tried this one (not a fan of vanilla) but the apple one I got before was great. 

Hourglass point rewards! I'm so excited but I don't have enough points  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. If anyone is thinking about signing up I would love to give you a referral link right now! Seriously though they have the new foundation sticks available in 26 shades for a 1000 points each! They also have the new Ambient Light Correcting Primers for 1000 points! 

I never got my brush cleanser.  When I emailed I was told to check my envelope because it must be there. Um no.  That's why I am writing to you.  There was nothing in my bag or the mailer.  

Back