Ipsy Points Rewards

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The brush is gone.

250 points for Jesse's Girl pure pigment eye dust. I really like this brand but need more shadow like I need a hole in my head. 

250 Pixi Bronzer

Nude Dudes Flirty or Fit- 500 each

Hey Honey Serum- 500

It CC cream-500

I got the cc cream. It's the only thing I actually need and it got great reviews. I already have one of the dudes from Birchbox. It's cute, good pigmentation but I never use it. 

I just grabbed the Hey Honey serum and one of the dude shadows, but I'm trying to figure out what shade the Pixi bronzer is in. I really liked the one I got from Ipsy a while back, but I dropped it while travelling and it shattered. But when I click on the item I get an error :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Anyone know what shade it is?

I just grabbed the Hey Honey serum and one of the dude shadows, but I'm trying to figure out what shade the Pixi bronzer is in. I really liked the one I got from Ipsy a while back, but I dropped it while travelling and it shattered. But when I click on the item I get an error :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Anyone know what shade it is?
It's either Subtly Suntouched or Summertime. People would get one or the other based on their profile. It looks dark in the photo, which would make it summertime.

The 404 error seems to have been fixed but clicking on the product takes you to the pixi main page. 

It's either Subtly Suntouched or Summertime. People would get one or the other based on their profile. It looks dark in the photo, which would make it summertime.

The 404 error seems to have been fixed but clicking on the product takes you to the pixi main page. 
Awesome, thanks. I was thinking it looked dark, but I wasn't sure. It'll be too dark for me, then.

Do points expire? If so how long do you have until they do? I just joined so only have 100 points (for joining) and want to keep saving them for other rewards - if any intrige me lol

Better than Sex too faced mascara-1000  (jmo- this is not worth 1000, it clumps.)

Offra Bliss Eyeshadow- 500

Teez read my lips- 500 (in the photo it looks coral or red, but it is light pink. I found it makes my lips look chapped)

Klorane smoothing patches-100 points

I referred someone but I didn't get my points. I contacted Ipsy and am waiting for a response.
The same thing happened to me and they said that no one had subbed using my 'unique link'. I was sitting with the person and subbed for them so I know for a fact the link was used. Today, after multiple emails yesterday and today, they told me they would give me the points. It was very frustrating because they were accusing me of lying about refering someone when I clearly did refer someone. This also happened the last time that I referred someone.

I ended up getting the mascara and the eye patches with my points. I personally love the mascara. Everytime I wear it I get tons of compliments on my lashes. Plus, you can't go wrong with 100 point eye patches. I'm a happy girl.

I ended up getting the mascara and the eye patches with my points. I personally love the mascara. Everytime I wear it I get tons of compliments on my lashes. Plus, you can't go wrong with 100 point eye patches. I'm a happy girl.
I got a mini-size BTS mascara in a kit along with a mini bronzer, primer and lipstick. Maybe the one I got was old. 

The same thing happened to me and they said that no one had subbed using my 'unique link'. I was sitting with the person and subbed for them so I know for a fact the link was used. Today, after multiple emails yesterday and today, they told me they would give me the points. It was very frustrating because they were accusing me of lying about refering someone when I clearly did refer someone. This also happened the last time that I referred someone.
They said something similar about the referral but the girl that helped me was very nice and gave me the points as a "thank you" for introducing new members :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm so glad you guys posted about the eye patches! I've always wanted to try them but they've never end up in my bag. I'm thrilled to finally get some, and for only 100pts :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got a mini-size BTS mascara in a kit along with a mini bronzer, primer and lipstick. Maybe the one I got was old.
I think it might be something about the mini ones then because I do remember one time awhile back I got one in a sub box or something and it clumped and I didn't use it for awhile until my friend gave me a full size and I have loved it ever since lol

Back