Ipsy Points Rewards

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I logged on and none of my points are there.  I've redeemed the ones I had so they wouldn't expire.  So annoying!

There are new ipsy points rewards!   theyre all items from March's ipsy bag, including all 3 of the NYX lipsticks (500 points) the Hey Boo Boo concealer (250 points) and the Pur-Lisse cleanser (250 points).   

I just redeemed for the NYX lipstick in Hunk

There are new ipsy points rewards!   theyre all items from March's ipsy bag, including all 3 of the NYX lipsticks (500 points) the Hey Boo Boo concealer (250 points) and the Pur-Lisse cleanser (250 points).   

I just redeemed for the NYX lipstick in Hunk
Thanks for the heads up! I grabbed the NYX lipstick in little susie since I already have pops and hunk.

I hope those are still up in April when I can get the 75 points more I need for the NYX.

(also if anyone else had trouble with not receiving their points for reviews after the site switch over ipsycare credited me all 75 after I emailed them.)

The NYX in Hunk is gorgeous, good choice ladies! I redeemed 250 for more Pur-delicate and I bought the Pur-lisse ipsy deal! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So question - do we only get points for reviews if we share on Facebook? I reviews an item from an older bag along with 6 or 7 older bag overall reviews the other day, but didn't share any on FB - no points?

So question - do we only get points for reviews if we share on Facebook? I reviews an item from an older bag along with 6 or 7 older bag overall reviews the other day, but didn't share any on FB - no points?
You should still get some points, but not the full 15 possible now, If they were items you received in your bags.Email ipsycare and tell them, it may take longer for them to respond, but they will likely credit points to your account for you. Something similar happened to me, it took like a week and a half for them to respond, but they gave me the full amount of points possible for the month.

In case anyone hasn't seen this yet.  You can now redeem points for the the actual bags. They are 1,000 points each. This would be a nice option if they continue the trend of having styles/slogans each month. 

What exactly does a girl have to do to get the Melted lipstick? I've played adjust my profile bingo and nothing helps. I'm at least getting the lip stain but I really wanted the Too Faced. I swear if I get one more facial cleanser I'm going to go on some kind of clean skin rampage of epic proportions. I only have the one face. I've gotten 8, yes 8, of them since Nov. If you're keeping track that would be one every freaking month. Gah! I swear I'm just not that dirty no matter what ipsy thinks. I've also amassed an impressive pile of Dr Brandt Pores No More, Smashbox primer, and a variety of nearly identical powder bronzers, all from ipsy in the last 6 months. So basically I have a dirty face that I must wash and then cover with a blurring/matifying/pore zapping primer before applying what looks like the color of dirt to my (apparently still dirty) face. Anyone else see the inherent irony here? Maybe I've just been a subscriber too long (over 2 years). Or maybe I'm just blissfully unaware of my filthiness. Anyway...other than the lip stain I'm getting the sheet mask(s), shadow crayon, Key West lotion and (wait for it...) Smashbox primer! It better be a hella impressive lip stain and shadow crayon or it will be a bust for me this month. Please ipsy, take me out of face wash purgatory! I'll wash often, I promise!

Ok, I'm laughing now. Turns out I was looking at my mom's account. I'm getting all the same products minus the sheet masks. Instead I'm getting face wash. Seriously. FACE WASH!nthink I could get away with handing out cleanser samples at my kid's next birthday party?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just decided each month I use Ipsy's coupon codes to buy the one item I would really want from the bag and skip the subscription. 

I'm not sure how I feel about 1500 point prizes. It takes just shy of forever to get even 1000. Other than getting referral points (I think 4 people have subbed using my link in 2.5 years). I don't think it's even possible to earn and redeem that many within a single calendar year, is it, without the first points expiring? I recently redeemed for a full size lipstick in a fabulous brick red. My mom's coloring is similar to mine so I went to redeem again using her her points (I maintain/pay for her account since would drive me insane treating me like Microsoft tech support if she had to manage). The lipstick was then only 500 points. That was within a week of when I redeemed for 1000. So I was able to get her the lipstick and the UD liner she loves for the same 1000 I used for just the lipstick. We're both going to hit 500 this month so I'm bummed there really isn't anything available now in my "price" range. Hopefully they add more mid level point prizes soon!

There is a new 500 point product. BB cream by Boccia (sp). I don't have enough points. At least those stickers are gone. 

bah. A bunch of 250 items appeared over the weekend. I wrongly assumed that no one was working during the holiday so nothing new would be posted on the website. The only thing left is lipstick for 1,000 points. Hopefully they will be posting last month's bag and some new items this week. 

There are tattoo stickers for 250 points. I finally have 500 saved up but there hasn't been anything that I wanted in a while. Come on Ipsy, give me something good.

** update- As of 8:22 am. EST the points shop is empty. Big thanks to whoever bought the stickers. Now they have to add new stuff.

They added a 100 points Lip balm and it was gone in 15-20 minutes... There is also a detangling brush that I redeemed my points for. I'm thinking of cancelling soon plus I guess it can be useful in the shower... 

I always see the rewards once they're sold out so I jumped on the brush when I saw it :/

They added a 100 points Lip balm and it was gone in 15-20 minutes... There is also a detangling brush that I redeemed my points for. I'm thinking of cancelling soon plus I guess it can be useful in the shower... 

I always see the rewards once they're sold out so I jumped on the brush when I saw it :/
I was thinking of getting it. The brush is worth $15, but it doesn't seem like anything I really need or want. I have naturally curly hair that I straighten, but I haven't had a tangle in 25 years. In fact I found a small snarl the other day and thought, "Where did you come from?"

Latest posts

Back