Ipsy Points Rewards

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! Thanks for the heads up guys! I redeemed for the Skyn Iceland wipes, Rose Berry hand cream, and Ayres body butter. My point balance is now 50. [SIZE=14.4444446563721px]I'm psyched that they're offering 250 and 500 point rewards now, and so glad they finally unloaded the nail stickers.[/SIZE]

I've received the Ayres and Figs and Rouge items before, but enjoyed them, [SIZE=14.4444446563721px]and I never thought I'd have a chance to use my points before they expired.[/SIZE] 

Yay! Thanks for the heads up guys! I redeemed for the Skyn Iceland wipes, Rose Berry hand cream, and Ayres body butter. My point balance is now 50. I'm psyched that they're offering 250 and 500 point rewards now, and so glad they finally unloaded the nail stickers.

I've received the Ayres and Figs and Rouge items before, but enjoyed them, and I never thought I'd have a chance to use my points before they expired.
Thank you for the heads up! I had 510 points to use, and the other day when I looked they only had the BAB item (which I wasn't going to get). Yay! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm surprised that any of these new rewards have lasted this long... at that low point level, I would have expected them all to be snagged as quickly as, or even faster than, the previous 500-point ones.

I'm so glad this thread exists, if it didn't I'd probably never notice when new rewards came out.

I just redeemed for the Ayres.  If I hadn't already been lucky enough to receive the Figs and Rouge Hand Cream in Mango Mandarin I would have redeemed for that too.  These are some good rewards.

I'm trying to use up my points.  In December I redeemed for the Wet 'N Wild Lip crayon (which I keep meaning to try and haven't yet).

In November I noticed I was down 370 points.  I contacted Ipsy Care and was told they expired.  I don't want that to happen again so from now on when I see something I can use I'm going to get redeem right away :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the Eva NYC Mane Tamer and the Ayres Body Butter. Super excited about the body butter - I love it and just ran out of my little sample!

Though now I'm out of points and haven't been thrilled in a long time, so I'll cancel after my February bag.

I love the skyn iceland wipes! too bad I dont have enough points, but really I need to cancel Ipsy this month anyway.

I'm so glad this thread exists, if it didn't I'd probably never notice when new rewards came out.

I just redeemed for the Ayres.  If I hadn't already been lucky enough to receive the Figs and Rouge Hand Cream in Mango Mandarin I would have redeemed for that too.  These are some good rewards.

I'm trying to use up my points.  In December I redeemed for the Wet 'N Wild Lip crayon (which I keep meaning to try and haven't yet).

In November I noticed I was down 370 points.  I contacted Ipsy Care and was told they expired.  I don't want that to happen again so from now on when I see something I can use I'm going to get redeem right away :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I wouldn't have noticed either, except on Wednesday, I had emailed ipsy Customer Care to get a full summary of my ipsy points. I know they expire after a year, and for some reason, my account summary on ipsy's site only went back as far as 10/21/2014. I also had inquired about new rewards coming out, because I want to quit ipsy, but I also want to use up my points.

The customer service rep was actually very helpful and let me know that they were going to be releasing new ipsy rewards on Thursday. Needless to say, I kept a browser tab opened all day to ipsy's reward page, and to ipsy's Facebook page (in case they announced it!) and kept refreshing. Go figure, even after  checking throughout my 9-hour workday, they didn't make the additions to the rewards page until 6PM CST. Luckily, I checked my phone while I was making dinner and saw that they had been added, and jumped on it!

I redeemed my 810 points for the 500-point eva.nyc hair cream (or whatever it was), and a 250-point hand cream (the mango mandarin flavor!) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have to stick around to get my February bag and freebies, and then I'm out! Moving to BoxyCharm! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am so glad I noticed thread this today.  I resubbed and got one of each flavor/scent of the Figs & Rouge.  Maybe if this is a new thing, use points for items you wanted but didn't get, I might stay subbed. This would definitely cut down on bag envy.  :wub:

Got the Skyn Iceland Wipes! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Looks like I'm stuck with Ipsy for another month. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yay, got those too! I'm so glad they finally have 250 points rewards. My mother redeemed the Ayres body butter.

Thanks for posting ladies, otherwise I would probably have missed it.

I think I'll sub against just to get the Mango Figs and Rouge hand cream.  But argh, getting off the waitlist is such a drag...

New points items up from January's bag: the two brushes, Malin+Goetz balm, the moisturizer pouch thing, and the Hikari eyeliner. No 250-point items this time, though... all 500-1000.

It did seem off to me that the M&G and the moisturizer were 500 points. I think they should have been 250.

Lots of products up right now!  I wish I had enough points for the bareMinerals lipstick!

They just put up deluxe sample sizes of UD Perversion mascara and the Black Velvet pencil for 500 points each. I suspect they'll go very quickly.

So happy, my rose berry lotion FINALLY showed up. Ipsy sent me the aryes instead, which I got in October and hated. So glad to finally have my nice girly lotion.

Latest posts

Back