Ipsy Points Rewards

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much for answering my previous question (sorry, I forget who it was). I have another question about points, I'm a bit confused. On the website it says

You’ll earn 10 Points for answering the multiple choice review questions, and an additional 5 Points if you share a written review (the last step of the review process).

You can submit reviews only once for all the products you've received.

Does this mean that you only get 15 points for all 5 items or 15 points per item in your bag? I understand you only get to review each bag one time (which makes sense). 

Acure scrub 250 points- got this in my bag. I like this brand but be warned it looks like seaweed.

Pixi brow powder- 500 points- also got this. It's nice but I think my container is defective. I have serious trouble opening it.

Temptu- 500 points- champagne

Jcat- 500 points- bronze eyeliner

Perfectly Posh Healer In A Tin,Marula Foaming Cleansing Oil,Board and Batten Restore Like a Girl Overnight Facial Balm all added and all 250 points.

I'm wondering if the restore like a girl would be ok for normal to borderline oily skin. I'm thinking about getting it but I'm not sure :/

Just saw some new stuff added

image.pngimage.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm crossing my fingers for the Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette. PLEASE IPSY!!!!

Btw, if the PB&J palette is listed, what do you think is fair in terms of points? I'm thinking 1000 points if the Bon Bons palette was 1500. 

too-faced-peanut-butter-instagram-eyeshadow.jpg

And new rewards are up, including a tanner, sunless lotion (?) and two Pacifica mini body butters.

ipsyrewards1.jpg

Just redeemed for a Pacifica body butter, the Sugared Amber one. I just couldn't hold on to my points any longer and I like getting little extras like that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Big reward. I really hope they offer the peach palette. I'm going to hoard my points until then.

Screenshot_2016-03-03-22-38-26.png

Back