Is Ipsy Bag Worth It?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW this was on FaceBook Want a Glam Bag? Glam up your 2014 starting with the May Glam Bag! For a limited time we're making it easier than ever to hop off the Waitlist and start enjoying a Glam Bag each month. Existing Waitlisters: FIRST sign in to ipsy.com and THEN click here: http://mygl.am/SkipTheWaitlist. There are very limited spots still available... Hurry!

If you are a high end makeup snob like me (Sephora, MAC, KatVonD, Benefit, TooFaced, etc.) You will be disgustingly disappointed with Ipsy.. as I was. I cancelled after my first bag because I could NOT believe I spent $10 on what was MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE worth $4, and not to mention I didn't like or want ANY of the products I received. I didn't receive anything remotely close to what I chose in my little Q&A quizlet Ipsy makes you take to determine what they should send you. I don't know why I even wasted my time filling it out. Total rip off. Totally not worth it.

If you are a high end makeup snob like me (Sephora, MAC, KatVonD, Benefit, TooFaced, etc.) You will be disgustingly disappointed with Ipsy.. as I was. I cancelled after my first bag because I could NOT believe I spent $10 on what was MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE worth $4, and not to mention I didn't like or want ANY of the products I received. I didn't receive anything remotely close to what I chose in my little Q&A quizlet Ipsy makes you take to determine what they should send you. I don't know why I even wasted my time filling it out. Total rip off. Totally not worth it.
2nd this. This was my experience as well. Nothing in my first bag was usable for me. It's probably a great service but I'm not part of their target market.

Back