January 2013 No-Buy/Low-Buy Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I didn't do too well in January :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Just can't seem to lay off the eyeshadows!  But there was soooooo much other stuff I really wanted to buy that I was able to resist.  Also have been finding really nice drugstore substitutes for stuff I normally pay $$$ for so that should help as the year progresses.

For Feb, I will continue on a low-buy, and one thing I'll do this weekend is make a list of all my beauty purchases over the last 2-3 months and tape that up in my bathroom so I can see it every day.  I like ladygrey's idea of reducing the amount spent month after month.  That seems a lot more reachable goal for me than a complete no-buy.

um, this news about the Tarina Tarantino re-launch might make things harder....I LOVE her stuff and was so sad when it got pulled from Sephora.

I'm on the makeout and already used half of my 10 items, so February will be a no-buy for me.

Back