January 2016 Birchbox **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the Goodal cleanser & exfoliator, Waterest essence, Manefit mask, and Tony Moly lip tint so far. all of them except the lip tint are very good. Lip tint was not very uniform and it did not stay well.
The lip tint kept fading from my top lip making it look like my bottom was bleeding or something

Did anyone like the k-beauty samples? I just used the Goodal cleansing foam and the bubble peeling cream and love the results. I feel like the combo of the two products took years of my face. I'm wearing the Manefit Cucumber soothing and moisturizing mask now and it feels so nice. Once my no buy is over these will go on my list to buy for sure.
I also loved these items and the essence moisturizer.

Sheet masks are just ok for me I don't see a ton of difference between them, tbh.

I haven't used the lip tint yet.

I haven't used the lip tint yet either and I think I'll pass. It's not a color that I would normally wear so I think I'll pass it on to someone else.

I loved the K Beauty box and hope they come out with another soon! It was probably my favorite box in a looong time. The clay mask and essence are my favorites so far and I'll definitely be looking I to purchasing them when I've used up some of my other products.

Back