January 2016 Birchbox **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am getting whish, embryolise, Eyeko (my psy), My Daughter Fragrance and Ciate nail polish. I would have liked a sheet mask but I am rather happy with my "American" box, since my ksub has already sent the lip tint and a slew of toners.

I completely forgot about picking sample choices this month, and both of my accounts are showing the same box:

Beautiful Nutrition Grapefruit Shampoo & Conditioner

Eyeko Liner

TonyMoly Tint

Foreo Day Cleanser

I've had boxes change on the 10th before from what the early cheat was showing so maybe I won't end up with dupes. 

Past 2 months my box cheat didn't work till the 10th but finally worked this month

-Wish Body Butter surprised I've been with them a year and a half and haven't gotten this till now

-Biorepublic pomegranate illuminating mask- sounds amazing!

-Ipkn cream radiant primer- very happy, reviews said consistency of moisturizer

-Eyeko fat eye liner, my pys

-Amika perk up dry shampoo like these but don't use often

Overall i am very happy, better than last month for me  

I love reading about all your boxes. Looks like good ones! I picked the K-beauty box. I really don't need anymore k-beauty products but it's always fun to try new things. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

My feature box is out for delivery. I also signed up for an annual sub and used the 20Gift promo that's supposed to include an extra sample bundle.  I'm curious if it's coming with my box today?  

I just got an email saying that 20GIFT deluxe sample bundle just shipped and I should get it in 5-10 business days.

My feature box is out for delivery. I also signed up for an annual sub and used the 20Gift promo that's supposed to include an extra sample bundle. I'm curious if it's coming with my box today?

I'm assuming the ciate nail polish in pillow fight that is showing up on my cheat is the sparkly one I see on instagram??

So I got my K-Beauty box yesterday and I've tried a couple items and went to review them but it's the review form that you don't get points for....anyone know what's up with that?? 

bb.png

So I got my K-Beauty box yesterday and I've tried a couple items and went to review them but it's the review form that you don't get points for....anyone know what's up with that??
Reviews aren't usually open officially until the 10th! You should be able to fill it out for points tomorrow.

The Tony Moly is awful....love the color, love the scent, but hate the fact my top lip fades (after a mere half hour) and the bottom does not...mid shift last night I had people asking if my bottom lip was bleeding :/

My box came earlier than expected today! The Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eyeliner is black. I was kind of hoping for a fun (not blue) color. I wonder if they only sent out black ones? It's not like I won't use it though. 

Also the Whish Three Wishes Body Butter I received was in the Almond scent. It was the scent I wanted the least but I surprisingly like it. I don't really think it smells like almonds though. 

in my secondary account i got: whish body butter, real chemistry peel, embryolise, eyeko fat liner, and beauty protector detangler. This is OK for a complete surprise box. I didnt pick any PYS because i didnt really love any of them hoping not to get one..

I cancelled and resubbed using Happy5. It expires in half an hour. I was going to do it before but didn't want to mess up my PYS and for some reason this stuff makes me feel guilty. I was debating whether to place an order to use that stupid "gift card" code. Then I realized I couldn't do reviews. Figures they make the code expire right before box pages go live. Now I don't feel bad about getting February for half price. Crazy Coupon Ladies aren't born, they are made. 

Back