January 2016 Birchbox **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The code expires tomorrow though (10th) - so you should be able to do your reviews first and then use the $10/$35 code, right?

The code expires tomorrow though (10th) - so you should be able to do your reviews first and then use the $10/$35 code, right?
You're right.  For some reason I thought the 9th was the last day.  Thanks. 11:30 pm is too late to be doing internet shopping for me. 

I got my kbeauty box yesterday. I liked everything, but everything was small, which was kinda sad. 
I felt that way about the december curated box.  Even the chocolate sample was super tiny.

My 3b bag came today and came with a foot pack, eye gels, 7 snail toner foils, a full sized bottle of whitening essence and a small jar of fermented cleaner. Although I don't know how to use half of what they send it almost always has one full sized product. 

Has anyone else's box not shipped yet? I chose the curated box this month and usually they ship earlier but it's the 13th and my account still doesn't have any shipping info. If I don't see anything by the end of the day I will email someone. Boo

I chose the curated box on one account and the primer on the other (the Eyeko liner was sold out)...my non-curated box was amazing! My best Birchbox $$ value to date: full size Eyeko liner (lol since I couldn't choose it as my pys), Ipkn primer, Shiseido eye concentrate (worth over $20), Whish lavender body butter, Harvey Prince Bailando Fragrance (LOVE this scent!!!), and a foil Kerastase shampoo packet...my estimate is over $52 for this box!

Did you all receive the same ciate nail polish color as ur box page says?? Browsing instagram and saw the box I'm getting but with mustard colored nail polish and not the pretty lilac grey

I didn't. I was supposed to get mistress, a classic red but instead I got play date, a coraly red orangy color.

Did you all receive the same ciate nail polish color as ur box page says?? Browsing instagram and saw the box I'm getting but with mustard colored nail polish and not the pretty lilac grey
I did. My page showed the red color, and that is what I received. n=1 lol

My K-beauty box came today and I really like it. The samples are on the small side but I'm looking forward to using them all and hopefully buying some products, if the samples are good, once my no buy is over.

I snagged an extra box on my side account, and not only did it take forever to ship, but what I got didn't match what my box said it would be. I reviewed what the supposed samples to get points before cancelled and forgot to do it, though.

It was a good thing, I like the surprise box WAY better: 

Grapefruit Detox shampoo/conditioner

Periperi Tint

Cargo shadow stick in coral reef

Derma E hydrating serum

Did anyone like the k-beauty samples? I just used the Goodal cleansing foam and the bubble peeling cream and love the results. I feel like the combo of the two products took years of my face. I'm wearing the Manefit Cucumber soothing and moisturizing mask now and it feels so nice. Once my no buy is over these will go on my list to buy for sure.

Did anyone like the k-beauty samples? I just used the Goodal cleansing foam and the bubble peeling cream and love the results. I feel like the combo of the two products took years of my face. I'm wearing the Manefit Cucumber soothing and moisturizing mask now and it feels so nice. Once my no buy is over these will go on my list to buy for sure.
I used the Goodal cleanser & exfoliator, Waterest essence, Manefit mask, and Tony Moly lip tint so far. All of them, except the lip tint, are very good. Lip tint was not very uniform and it did not stay well. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back