January 2016 PopSugar Must Have Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best Popsugar box ever!!! I just opened mine up. And I love everything. What a perfect January box.

Planner- beautiful. I'm so glad it's not pink. Agree that is should have come in December, but I love the design. My other planner is also Blue Sky, so I just need to decide which I like best. The actual organizing sections of the PS one seem perfect, but I can't swap the other one. I wonder if anyone will even want to swap for a planner in January.

Bin- Are you kidding me? This is soo cool. Love this huge bin that folds up. Great home item.

Gum- we don't do sugarless in my house because my husband has a horrible asparatame allergy. These will be tossed or swapped

Spark Joy- love. It's probably just a retread of her first book, but I liked that book a lot. I think this is one of the most equal opportunity pleaser books PS has ever sent.

Shower gel- yep. I'll use it. And I'll feel fancy while I do.

Patchology- I thought these would be an automatic swap for me, but the reviews are great and they seem quick and easy. I'm excited to try them.

Chapstick- can't lose with a nice lip balm. Always need more.

I'm more excited about this PS box than I have been for any in a long time. It reminds me of when I first subscribed and I really felt like I was getting a present each month.
It looks like there are over 130 up for swap right now on MSA... I decided to give mine to my SO since I already bought a planner for the year and started using it. This one looks so nice with the to-do lists, I'm jealous of those!

I FINALLY received one of my January boxes today and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!! 

My only gripe is that I wish the planner would have come in December. Otherwise I love everything. I've been buying Project 7 gum lately because it's yummy, the storage bin is so cute and a great size, love the little mini soaps/bubble baths, I'm obsessed with sheet masks and I have been slowly using the KonMari method on my whole home. I would have loved the chapstick but it has soy and unfortunately my 2 year old is severely allergic to soy - so that was tossed and fast. 

Awesome box, great curation. I can't wait for my Target box to get here next!!

I just put my bin and the planner on ebay.  Both are cute just won't get used.  The book will probably follow soon after.  The value of the box is still there without these items. :)

So I thought the bin was my fave item from this box but man Patchology scores again LOVE the masks just ordered more from Ulta.  If anyone is interested they also have lovely masks-- by far my fave brand.  Love a good find-- thank you pop sugar!

I decided to keep both planners and have one for family and one for me. Maybe I'll get organized this year. Then I went to youtube to watch videos on how to organize a planner. My goodness, that was going down the rabbit hole. If anyone has hours and hours to kill there are lots of planner videos on youtube.

Finally got my box yesterday and I really love it. I'm taking a trip to Scotland soon, so the travel soaps came at the perfect time. I love the bin, the color fits my home perfectly and frankly I can never have too many of these. I have a Filoflex planner so I don't need the one included in this box, but am happy to give it away to someone who can use it. I belong to several Facebook groups and I'm sure I can find someone to who can use it. It's very pretty and hate to think it won't get used. I also love face masks, and although I have several Patchology masks, I have yet to try them, so will give them a try and see how they compare to my beloved Korean face masks. 

All in all, happy with PSMH this month!

My box came without the info card....I almost feel like I need to buy a second box just to get the card!!

Reija, on 24 Jan 2016 - 2:00 PM, said:My box cam without the Patchology trio I'll have to send them an email I guess. I'm looking forward to reading the book and using the planner as a back up on the go planner. The bin is very cute and I've already put it to use. Overall happy with this and glad I resubbed. Hope I get the masks though.
That's horrible but they should make it right and hopefully throw in a little something ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ended up using the planner I got from Popsugar as a food and workout journal. I could have given it away but I was referred to a nutritionist last month/year (ha, Januaries) concerning my blood test (go to your yearly checkups!) and she gave me a guideline on what to eat more and what to eat less.

I've had it for 3 days now and I was shocked at how much random junk food I'm eating without thinking about it.

Back