January 2016 PopSugar Must Have Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm always surprised by a calendar in a January box, especially one that doesn't show up until January is half over, or over.  I've already had quite a few events added in my calendar!

I'm always surprised by a calendar in a January box, especially one that doesn't show up until January is half over, or over.  I've already had quite a few events added in my calendar!
Yeah I already have multiple planners going by this time of year.  I'm going to use the PSMH one for tracking meals and fitness, since I want to get more consistent about that.  The other thing I was thinking was that it would make a good 5 minute journal. 

Yeah I already have multiple planners going by this time of year.  I'm going to use the PSMH one for tracking meals and fitness, since I want to get more consistent about that.  The other thing I was thinking was that it would make a good 5 minute journal. 
Meal planning is a great idea!

Meal planning is a great idea!
Meal planning and tracking is a great idea. I'm just not that organized. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I've tried a few times and it didn't last that long. I'm looking forward to getting this planner though although I had bought a different one at the end of last year. I'm trying to get more organized with a planner (or multiple in this case). I use my phone calendar for everything but I thought maybe writing things down will be more effective so I'm going to try and do both. The main reason I bought the planner was to try and incorporate more exercise in my daily life. It worked well the first two days hahaha. I guess I still have the rest of the year to figure this out. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you all get the email about February billing?

I bet early billing/shipping for the few box means a Valentine's Day related item.

And it better include that plate of cupcakes they pictured in the email.

Looks like we'll need a thread pretty early, hard to believe!

Anyway my January box should be to me tomorrow!

The cupcakes was the best part of that email. My Jan box should be here on the 21st. I need the extra calender for work to keep up with medications and injections instead of my notebook.

Oh boo looks like my box isn't coming until Monday (actually tomorrow but since my office is closed my post office won't deliver it until Monday).  Good thing there isn't a super yummy snack in there that I'd be dying to eat all weekend. 

Monday is a holiday also no? MLK
Crap! Yeah, you're right, it is. UGH!

I'm slightly irritated that my box was in WV yesterday and usually comes a day early (today) but it's only just in transit to my post office. Oh well what's another day?

I really hope I actually receive my January box before they bill me for February. As of this morning I still don't even see tracking info on my account. Usually even if I never get the email, they will at least update for me on my account on the website. Either way, I'm super excited for this months box and hope I get it soon.

I receive my box earlier this week 

The bin is my favorite I want more lol

The masks are a close 2nd- i love the patchology eye patches I have a big tub of them so hopefully these are just as awesome.

The planner is beautiful its a nice size too easy to carry with you.  I may turn it into a gratitude/positivity/joy journal

The book not sure I ll actually read it but who knows lol

The gum was missing from mine which is annoying but I m not a gum chewer so no biggie. 

Chap Stick comes in handy this time of year but its not really anything special I also didn't have an info card in my box so not sure if this was an extra 

All in all a lovely box.  Excited to see what next month brings--hope everyone enjoys their goodies!

I haven't gotten any emails shipment notification. When I logon to my account the Jan box is listed with no shipment date. I am especially irritated because they managed to send me 2 December boxes before Christmas but nothing for Jan yet. I purchased a 6 month sub so there shouldn't be any billing issues.

....the planner makes it worse...

sorry for being a downer. just frustrated about not getting my box  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

mine still shows processing (today, Monday) but turned up at my door on saturday.  Guessing you will get it tomorrow after the holiday.  

I still have not received my box or tracking info. Under my account it doesn't say its processing, its just blank. I dont think i will be receiving my Jan box until February. I am pretty disappointed because i need to use the planner real bad.

Got my box today!

LOVE the bin and I'm so happy there is a coupon code for 25% off and free shipping from that company...I'm contemplating getting another one or something else from there. 

I'm on the west coast and my box should be here today. I received the shipping notification last night and when I checked it said it had shipped Jan 14. Gotta love popsugar! Hope this helps some of you who are still waiting for your box!

Best Popsugar box ever!!! I just opened mine up. And I love everything. What a perfect January box.

Planner- beautiful. I'm so glad it's not pink. Agree that is should have come in December, but I love the design. My other planner is also Blue Sky, so I just need to decide which I like best. The actual organizing sections of the PS one seem perfect, but I can't swap the other one. I wonder if anyone will even want to swap for a planner in January.

Bin- Are you kidding me? This is soo cool. Love this huge bin that folds up. Great home item.

Gum- we don't do sugarless in my house because my husband has a horrible asparatame allergy. These will be tossed or swapped

Spark Joy- love. It's probably just a retread of her first book, but I liked that book a lot. I think this is one of the most equal opportunity pleaser books PS has ever sent.

Shower gel- yep. I'll use it. And I'll feel fancy while I do.

Patchology- I thought these would be an automatic swap for me, but the reviews are great and they seem quick and easy. I'm excited to try them.

Chapstick- can't lose with a nice lip balm. Always need more.

I'm more excited about this PS box than I have been for any in a long time. It reminds me of when I first subscribed and I really felt like I was getting a present each month.

Back