January 2016 PopSugar Must Have Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 4.49.31 PM.png

I like this one!  I can always use bins in my small, older home that has very little storage until I get my closets professionally done SOME day!  The bath gels will come in handy for my 2 trips planned this year; same with the planner for when firing up the iphone is too much hassle when on the move. I have a million masks but they are always good to have on hand. Gum and chapstick are always useful and I will thumb through the Spark book to see if anything interesting awaits me.  Good month!

I'm set for a planner but think I might use this one as some sort of a journal of the things I did that day (that weren't in my planner) or something.

I hope the bin is a decent size....I have a thing for containers and bins so it will come in handy.

Looks like a very nice box!  (Now, the big question is when will it ever arrive?)

Ohhh fun!  I just got some new shelving units and am looking for pretty bins and baskets hopefully this one works well.  The planner looks lovely, love, love, love that color! I love the pathology eye patches so hopefully the sheet masks are just as awesome.  The bath gels look awesome-- I hope next box they send a bath tray and bath pillow lol.  Not a gum chewer (weird I know but gum completely grosses me out) but sounds like a fun flavor I m sure I know somebody who will enjoy it and my lips are so dried out from the cold I ll take all the chapsticks lol!

I'm super picky about planners and 99% of them don't work for my work schedule, but I can certainly gift it to someone who would love it. 

That bin looks amazing and I want it ASAP! I JUST bought a bin last night for my dogs (their freaking 4th toy bin, so spoiled), but I'll find a use for it. It's right up my alley in terms of style!!

Excited about the sheet masks! I've bought over 100 sheet masks in the last 2 weeks, but I always need more and I'm happy they've included them. Never used Patchology though (or heard of them)...mine are all Asian brands, but they seem to have good reviews.

Blah at gum, I really only like minty or cinnamon gum. Or y'know, bubble gum flavored gum, lol. I'll give them a try though. I feel like PS has been really lazy with the snacks lately :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just got a big bottle of Philosophy Amazing Grace shower gel for Christmas, but I'll eventually get to these shower gels.

I should probably read the book...I have so much clutter, lol  :couch:

Overall, I really like the look of this box. Good job, PS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is a super nice box!

I am sort of relieved though because while I LOVE everything in there, I don't need any of it, so I don't feel compelled to order one.

Target had a really cute gold and white planner I bought last month. I have sooo many shower gels. The thing that looks the best to me is that bin! It's so cute.

I had already bought that book when it popped up for pre-order too. But I might have to look around the website those bins are off of though. They look really useful.

Mine is shipping today, finally.  I thought I was on the crap list after sending emails about my replacement items, never received of course.  Tired of emailing about that.  But on a bright note, January box looks like a great one for me, excited about the bin.  I got charged for 2, so 2 bins will work and the other I can gift. 

Back