January 2016 PopSugar Must Have Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the exact opposite, I just can't eat that early in the morning.  My mom used to make me eat breakfast before school and I'd get sick in the driveway so she stopped.  I think it was from sinus drainage as a kid (ew) but even now breakfast just isn't my jam.  I also don't love traditional breakfast foods at all.  So of course hubs and the kids require a full on eggs/pancakes type feast on the weekends. 

I'm the exact opposite, I just can't eat that early in the morning.  My mom used to make me eat breakfast before school and I'd get sick in the driveway so she stopped.  I think it was from sinus drainage as a kid (ew) but even now breakfast just isn't my jam.  I also don't love traditional breakfast foods at all.  So of course hubs and the kids require a full on eggs/pancakes type feast on the weekends. 
This is why there shouldn't be anything related to detoxing or a cleanse in the box, PopSugar should only send yummy treats as the food items. I don't want a detoxing food item. Gross!

Hmm we got a book on juicing last year. In prior years the January snacks have ranged quite a bit from health bars, to the hot chocolate sticks and mini marshmallows, to popcorn and the nature valley protein granola.

My vote will always be for chocolate though.

I bought one of those last chance deals and I received a tracking email on 12/29 and when I track it it just shows that the label was created. Is this normal for PSMH to keep a package for over a week and not give it to FedEx?
It's usually on its way even though it says that keep an eye out for it. I had that problem with December and the GMA box. My account still said processing well after the boxes were delivered. Enjoy!

The detox aspect to this months box worries me. I would love a face or even foot mask, but i hope its not a tea or something that can affect the stomach. I had the worst experience with this detox program i had purchased . It seemed like a good thing, until it made me have to hit the bathroom every 15 minutes! I feel i just dont have the time to do a detox, so hopefully its something simple. Who knows, it really could be anything.

Hooray just got a shipping notice for the Jan box and it's moving already!! Woot woot eta 1/14 but I wouldn't be surprised if it comes sooner :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Its says its only 1.4 lbs... that seems light for a box with a box it.  SO excited to see what else is in here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hooray just got a shipping notice for the Jan box and it's moving already!! Woot woot eta 1/14 but I wouldn't be surprised if it comes sooner :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Its says its only 1.4 lbs... that seems light for a box with a box it. SO excited to see what else is in here!
I got a shipping notice too, woot woot! I never seem to get a notice this early. Mine is also showing 1.4 lbs. I'm so excited!

Hooray just got a shipping notice for the Jan box and it's moving already!! Woot woot eta 1/14 but I wouldn't be surprised if it comes sooner :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Its says its only 1.4 lbs... that seems light for a box with a box it.  SO excited to see what else is in here!
I didn't receive a notice but I logged into FedEx and mine is scheduled to arrive on 1/13 - that's super early especially since I just renewed with the last deal.

Hmm. I'm hoping to see spoilers before I order then! I am waffling on getting one, but I literally had just ordered that book off of Amazon and it's at my PO Box, so that item is a total bust.

I could regift it I guess, but not sure to who.

I'm excited about the book. It is literally the only book I was considering buying in a hard copy (as opposed to via Kindle.) ironically, it is the first book by the same author that encouraged me to get rid of my hundreds (and I really mean hundreds) of other books. The original (sorry the name escapes me now) had a unique perspective on organizing. I hope this new book isn't just a repeat of the first.

It's an illustrated guide to the method, so basically it has drawings and things of how to fold everything and organize them. It's a companion to her first book really.

It's an illustrated guide to the method, so basically it has drawings and things of how to fold everything and organize them. It's a companion to her first book really.
Except......it doesn't. Not really. I picked up a copy at Costco yesterday and thumbed through it and the drawings are minimal, and look like something out of a childrens book. I didn't read through it, but I really don't understand why they say it's "illustrated" because it's not, or at the very least it's misleading. I will look through it more closely when I get it in my box, but then I will pass it on to some one that was a fan of the first book and would like to have it.

I've only read parts of her first book and as a result I ended up going through closets and donating too many books to count. I felt so much better after. I did end up buying cheap clothing to fill up my closet again so it really didn't last that well. I'm working on really paring down and trying to buy a few things only but better quality and only if I really need it. It's so hard to do the same with makeup products and skin care. I go through old products all the time and throw away and I also donate and give away a lot but then I end up buying more. My subs don't help with accumulating products. I think the value of the subs is what keeps me in. Getting all these products for a lot less than it would cost to go and buy them from a store individually. Plus the surprise factor is part of the fun. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I don't always end up using all the products in sub boxes but they still end up being a deal and can be used for gifts for friends and family. 

@@boxesandboxes That was me! I'm literally squirming in my seat waiting to go home and open it! (as to why I don't rush home - unfortunately I'm half an hour away, and I don't trust my job to get nice things sent here  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )
Yipes! Just the opposite for me. I can't leave anything at home since a combo of the lazy mail person and the kids roaming around after school will scoop up any packages left out. 

Can't wait for your updates later! 

Back