Japanese double eyelid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was so fastinatingly gross! I had a hard time watching her poke her eye..that is so unnatural..the things they do for beauty! haha it looks cool though

What eye lash glue is best to use for this?

I've had a few potential brides ask me if i can do this and i want to try it..
smile.gif

Sera

interesting. it looks like she was literally poking her eyes with it, which is kind of scary.

I dunno, I can understand the motivation behind doing it, but to some onlookers like myself who can spot that stuff on sight, there is something "off" about the appearance...

First of all, the reason why they don't have the natural crease like occidental eyes, is because they lack the levitor muscle to hold and anchor the skin and fat up on the orbital bone. Also, that whole eye are is smaller, irises and all. It looks odd (IMO) to have all this unnatural whites of the eyes showing when the iris is still its small size (perhaps this is what spurred the over-sized contact lenses for "bigger eyes" in Asia).

There are very few things more beautiful than the natural elegance of the Oriental eye. So smoothly constructed, they rarely have the problems of "hollow eyes" when they age. The eye opening may be smaller than other people's but it has more beauty to me than a fake fold.

You know, I noticed more girls doing that in East Asia, but I have never met one American-born woman that does it. Different indoctrinations of what is beautiful, I suppose.

I wanna see the video but since I'm new here and don't see the link. ( I have to put more than 10 posts to be able to see the link I guess)

Can anyone please tell me where I can go to see this? I'm very curious.

isn't there an operation you can get done to do this same thing? I guess if it really starts to be become permanent just by using the glue then that would be the way to go, but yeah
biggrin.gif

I think the eyes looked good before, but I like them after too. It's a completely different look, they're both pretty.

I had a friend who had the eyelid surgery and she didn't look any difference to me. It was kinda hard to tell.

Originally Posted by PaleBeauty66 /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you go to 3 yen .com you can look it up......or anything on japan you want. GO there! it's awesome for japan fanatics! hi PaleBeauty66, Thanks for the link. I watched it. I like it both before & after. Kind of cool to be able to have two totally different look
fechten2.gif

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif You know, I noticed more girls doing that in East Asia, but I have never met one American-born woman that does it. Different indoctrinations of what is beautiful, I suppose. Kind of like how over here, tanning is the thing, but over in Asia, skin whiteners are the big thing.

Interesting video. It's amazing what women have to go through!
smile.gif
I wonder how that glue stuff feels on her eyes.

Back