Japanese double eyelid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its amazing but scary in a way.
laughing.gif

ewww I don't like that, even though I have only one eye with double eyelids I could never do that

whoah..interesting. it really does make a difference...but can you wear eyeshadow with that and other eye makeup? hmmm...

Umm, it interesting && yet scary at the same time !! But it is just the "asian" ideal of beauty. Tho, I agree a single fold eyelid is beautiful to me.

Thanx for the post!

I know a girl who sells that product. it's call eye talk.

Its a glue that dries clear, it's easy to remove, it doesn't cause skin damage, and it last the whole day. She said it's pretty useful and can be use as eye lash glue.

She said that there are other product but some of them are different. You can use eye lash glue for double eye lid but it's really hard to get it off and it's sticky.

i've actually used this before and honestly it makes eyeshadow application very hard.

though i have heard of some women who do this glue thing and take it off right after (and supposedly the eyelid crease will stay since it's still tacky due to the glue) and THEN apply eyeshadow.

it feels weird at first but if you get a good brand eyemakeup is totally possible

and the eye poker actually doesnt hurt at all.. you'd be surprised

Back