Japanese double eyelid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never understood why all those Asian girls spend money on those eyelid surgeries or try to make eyelids shorter - I think that shape of eyes look very interesting on a person.

its very cool but i dont like the part where she pushes her eye lid back with the plastic stick....its looks kinda painful....i can tell that the double eye lid makes her eyes more well defined and bigger...it does make her look better

I seen a video like this one on youtube awhile back and it was crazy, even after seeing that and this one its still crazy looking to me. But this is a better alternative then getting surgery (some women do) I would be too afraid of poking my eye out lol, but it does make her eyes look bigger
smile.gif

wow, it was hard to believe ppl actually do tht just for a double lid.. i mean like, i find tht most of the ppl look just fine..

Originally Posted by selin_beaumont /img/forum/go_quote.gif it's really frustrating not to have a double eyelid! it's sooo hard to put dark eye make up. Agreed, in fact it's ultra frustrating when you try to apply ANY eyeshadow AND eyeliner, they just don't show when you open your eyes, instead the eyeshadow and eyeliner get rolled in by the eyelid and become hidden. UNLESS you draw your eyeliner 1 inch thick!
Here's my original eye shape, I do not had single-lids, but the lids are so small they look like single-lids
scared.gif
:

attachment.php

After enhancing the lids(The glue doesn't work for me, I use something else.)

attachment.php

Originally Posted by PaleBeauty66 /img/forum/go_quote.gif for those people like me who love everything japan.....I found this video showing japanese women how to you an double eyelid product.

it's akward!
kopfkratz.gif

but makes them look soo much better.

here's the link.

makeup lesson

If anyone has posted this before, or if anyone has any other japanese makeup videos please sned them to me!!
laughing.gif

ok..i'm one of those people that likes everything of japan!!!!
12.gif

I just saw the vid...and the poking thing did freak me out! It's Definitely an interesting video...but I'm lucky to have double lids. If I didn't, i might have to result to trying this and not poke an eye out. lol :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back