Joppa update...with pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow. its looks great! really amazing but joppa didnt work for me. the colors are just way to pink n gray but maybe ill give it another try because of you! =)

So pretty!! It looks so light and natural! I think I sense a lemming for me coming on lol

Yepp you do have gorgeous skin and it looks flawless with that foundation.Think I have to check out that brand Joppa!(never heard of it)

Looks perfect!!!

whoa, so joppa does work! but then again you have very nice and clear skin.... it might not look that way on me.

Thanks for the reply's everyone. As for the "flawless" skin...I never see it that way! It's too red and splotchy for me. I have been lucky that I never really did break out, not even as a teen. I started to and my mom got me on a decent skin care routine early on...Don't ask what! I tried to get her to remember what it was cuz I would love to use it again. All I remember is she got it at JC Penney's when I was in like 6th or 7th grade...I'm 28 now! Haven't quite found anything I like since:(

There are several huge discussions right now over on the acne.org/Makeup Help board about Joppa. Many, many complaints about their customer service. I guess many over there are comparing notes on orders they placed that never arrived and they can't get email responses from the owner. Going on for a couple months I guess. They said they shut down their message board on the Joppa site, because of all the complaints about them taking their money and not replying to emails. Many are filing complaints through their credit card companies.

Not sure if I can post a link to that discussion, this might get pulled, if it does, sorry Joppa's message board back up? - Acne.org Message Boards

Marti

I've read all of the posts regarding the issue. I have had no problems at all. I ordered a week before Thanksgiving, and got my order in the mail Saturday after Thanksgiving. I've also emailed them about colors, and a few other things and have gotten reply's back from them. Too bad though, cuz it's really a great makeup!

Back