Joppa update...with pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Girl you look so good I went and ordered. Got my eyes fingers and toes crossed that I get my order problem-free. Your skin is great w/out but with, flawless!

Very nice, you lokk great in both! I ordered some last week. Can't wait to try them.

I'm new to this forum (great forum btw), I just wanted to say it's too bad about the customer service issue, I really wanted to try this brand!

Joppa was my second mmu brand. I've never had problems with them or heard of problems with them until recently. I ordered my most recent stuff from them on a Friday and it arrived by Thursday, but that was a month ago. Hopefully all of the bad complaints will be resolved since I love their product.

Update: I had forgotten I ordered eyeshadow last Thursday and they just came today! So hopefully the complaints are just mishaps that have been resolved!

You look very natural, well........that's the whole point! and besides you look gorgeous. I received my Everyday Minerals sample, I tried them and forgot to put moisturizer and my skin felt dry and itchy and of course, none of the colors I order was a match, and I just kept putting them all in one application ( the 3 different foundation samples). I look like a christmas light: very brighth and too much glow. I'm Guessing I order 2 of the foundations with glo (I dont know) will check later for the names.

Will try tomorrow again and wishing to look pretty pretty like you.

Thank you for posting the pics.

I ordered from Joppa and received my order within a week. Still looking.

Wonderful! it's amazing how the shadows in your face has changed on the 'after' picture.

Thank you for posting your pics. You look awesome! And the mineral makeup really looks very natural on you! Were you lucky to get a perfect match on the color the first time?

I do not think it looks heavy at all. It looks like you just have great skin.

I don't believe they are having problems anymore. I ordered a sample kit from them and decided I wanted a lighter color. someone emailed me back on a Sunday saying they would try before the package got shipped!

thanks for posting. you look great

thanks for letting us know. i was looking into their samples and read this, and now i'm thinking twice. i don't want to start ordering from a company that ignores it's customers.

Back