Joppa update...with pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I had some problems on ordering samples from their website before but I emailed them and they replied back with the info I needed and also offered me to just list the stuff I want and send the paypal invoice later.

I placed my order in Feb 22nd and I got the package today! They also sent me a few extra samples. I hope I can get the good match from 13 samples I ordered lol.

I would just like to add that I also got my samples today! Earlier in the week I was concerned because the money had been taken out of my Paypal account but I hadn't received an email stating that my order had been shipped, or even an order confirmation email. (I suspect I may have entered my address incorrectly.) After reading this thread I decided to email the company asking when it was shipped (if it had been) and received a reply within an hour!! So that was nice. Even nicer, I'm loving my samples and have already ordered more!! I'm still going to try the samples from the other companies I've ordered too, but I definitely see myself ordering at least one full size foundation and some blushes from Joppa! ...and finishing powders... maybe some eyeshadows... hehe ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You look beautiful! The foundation suits you perfectly and makes you look flawless. But your skin is gorgeous without foundation :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Let me start by saying, you look beautiful! I use Joppa and I love it - one of my favorites! I also ordered more a few weeks ago and though I didn't get my order as fast as some of the other companies, I did get it in a reasonable amount of time - about a week from the date of purchase. I've never had any problems with them and think that maybe those cases were just isolated instances? I don't know - but count me in favor of Joppa along with many others who post on this board. Excellent product which I received in a timely fashion.

CooCoo:sheep:

AARGGHH! You guys are killin' me! I just got my samples from Lauress...review coming soon....and now I want Joppa too!

It looks great on you!!!

Back