Julep: April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i realized i would probably love the speckled polishes if they were just that, and it wasn't glitter. i think a neutral beige with white, dark brown and mint speckles of varying sizes would be supa pretty.

I wonder if Julep will ever come out with textured polishes.

I love the look of speckled polishes. I'm so close to splurging on an illamasque one! I figured it'd be good to have at least one in my collection :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> right? enable me people! thats what youre here for!!!

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love the look of speckled polishes. I'm so close to splurging on an illamasque one! I figured it'd be good to have at least one in my collection :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> right? enable me people! thats what youre here for!!!
I am going to beg my husband for an Illamasqua speckled polish for my Easter basket!  So much better and healthier than candy.  I'm just waiting for another good Sephora deal!  

I am going to beg my husband for an Illamasqua speckled polish for my Easter basket!  So much better and healthier than candy.  I'm just waiting for another good Sephora deal!  
Oooh begging a significant other. Good one. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Love the speckles! Reminds me of eggs lol.. bleh, summer will be full of neons. I'm still loving jellies or fabulous cremes that aren't neon, but well pigmented. Maybe we'll see some Pantone colors? Or something earthy and nuetral for Earth Day? I just hope it's something I love, April is my bday month!

This ^^^ I always think of the robins eggs candy and those remind me of easter which is why I thought.. "Maybe, just maybe!"

I bought Hard Candy in Sweet Tooth thinking it would be speckled.. and yeah.. not so much.. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  If Julep doesn't pull this one out, I'll be shelling out (get it.. eggs? WAH WAH) for the Illamasqua too!

Originally Posted by wildsp187 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This ^^^ I always think of the robins eggs candy and those remind me of easter which is why I thought.. "Maybe, just maybe!"

I bought Hard Candy in Sweet Tooth thinking it would be speckled.. and yeah.. not so much.. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  If Julep doesn't pull this one out, I'll be shelling out (get it.. eggs? WAH WAH) for the Illamasqua too!
Just saw this
rofl2.gif
 I hope so too, there is only so many pastels you can have.

i was at walmart and checked out the polishes. they kinda look tacky although there are some neat ones that could be used as accents to look nice and fun. they also had pigments, which looked a little poor in quality, but some new cream shadows looked AWESOME. i want the midas touch gold yellow one, the pine-something green one, and possibly the wine not shade, which wasn't in stock so i'm just going off of the display. 

I bought 2 of the hard candy glitter polishes- masquerade & firework. Both formulas were awful to say the least- super thick- did not go on easy & taking it off took me literally 1.5 hours of constant scrubbing . 

I hope julep does some textured polishes someday. I have SO many cremes. I want to experiment.

i caved! i opened a new account to order the boho glam intro box so i could get robin. i noticed it in some add-ons recently (secret store, too, i think) but it's been out of stock for months. also, i'm pretty pumped for the foot scrub. i will likely never wear stefani but i am super excited for the other two products.

Originally Posted by r4chel77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i caved! i opened a new account to order the boho glam intro box so i could get robin. i noticed it in some add-ons recently (secret store, too, i think) but it's been out of stock for months. also, i'm pretty pumped for the foot scrub. i will likely never wear stefani but i am super excited for the other two products.
I have Robin and I adore it.  Wonderful formulation!

Back