Julep: August 2013 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by r4chel77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i.....couldn't help myself! 9 polishes add up to just over $100, then there's a $40 deduction for the sale, and then that is cut in half...four of these are dupes (angelina, esmeralda, adele) but i really love them and almost avoid using them because of that.

Nice haul!

I went ahead and took advantage of the discounts. I figured it's now or never in using my beautybio code and get more for my money using it now.

LinaMingo, I couldn't tell the colors you got, but I would be looking at fall colors too if I had the money!
LinaMingo, I couldn't tell the colors you got, but I would be looking at fall colors too if I had the money!
I ordered Hilary, Lucy, Coco, Olivia, Vera, Brandt, Brit, Caroline, and Kim.

good hauls, everyone! 

i don't know how new some of you are, but i started my love affair with julep last december. i just wanted to give people the heads up to quit the mystery boxes and start saving for these lol; they do a ton of great sets in the winter.

above: this is the one i got: julia, ellie, demi, gayle, vivien.. it was $34 at sephora.

i know it's far away but clearly they put out amazing stuff in the fall/winter.

Ooo

good hauls, everyone!  i don't know how new some of you are, but i started my love affair with julep last december. i just wanted to give people the heads up to quit the mystery boxes and start saving for these lol; they do a ton of great sets in the winter. above: this is the one i got: julia, ellie, demi, gayle, vivien.. it was $34 at sephora. i know it's far away but clearly they put out amazing stuff in the fall/winter.
Oooh those r purty.

Originally Posted by r4chel77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

good hauls, everyone! 

i don't know how new some of you are, but i started my love affair with julep last december. i just wanted to give people the heads up to quit the mystery boxes and start saving for these lol; they do a ton of great sets in the winter.

above: this is the one i got: julia, ellie, demi, gayle, vivien.. it was $34 at sephora.

i know it's far away but clearly they put out amazing stuff in the fall/winter.
I figured they did ... for some reason, nail polish seems to come to life more so when autumn and winter arrive.

Oooooo, those winter sets are gorgeous! Me likey.
biggrin.gif

Ok, so I was trying to be good with the sale- I only got a backup of Paris, then Glenn, the lip luster set (I really like julep's glosses! the zinna gloss I got from the last sale is really nice- beautiful color), plus the hand model set (now that's marked down to a more rational 25 and not 40 + the discount, so yay I have a travel size rock star now!!), and that's all... - so it averages to be like 5.20 an item- that's totally reasonable.  Hoping to save money for September & winter sales!  (& please please please let Evie be in the secret store and/or an add-on!!!)

speaking of DL, someone over in the ipsy thread just posted that the Deborah Lippmann nail polish Trueblood collection is on sale on hautelook right now- and there's a lipstick (& perfume!!!) too! 

my poor poor poor wallet! 
scream3.gif

Hi Ladies! Welcome to all of our new members! It seems that some of you have been busy buying up polishes,lol. I resisted only because I really didn't have time nor could I have made time. Which is very good because I did some major damage with Julep this month. I was pleased with my mystery box. I didn't receive any dupes and I got the Paris lipstick duo. I think I got version 2, 5 polishes and the lipstick. I was really looking for more of a wow factor and this was not it. I am curious to see what products will be offered for September. I have plenty of polish now. Julep please impress me or I am afraid I will have to skip.

Back