Julep August 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the IT Girl box along with a Avni & Waleska as add ons.

I recieved an email saying that Joyce was no longer avaliable.When I called in
 the rep advised me that I was getting Queen Anne instead of Joyce.

I was upset but there was nothing I could do about it so I waited ever so patiently for my box as I live in Canada.

I ordered a few polishes from the Secret Store.

I recieved my secret store order last week before I recieved my August Box.

So I called in to inquire as to where my August box was.

Looks like they never shipped me an August box.

I was a bit upset but there was nothing I could do about it.They couldn't ship me any of the August colours because they were all sold out.Instead I got Jules to compensate for their error so my next few months are going to be free so long as there is stock & they actually ship me a box.

I was a bit upset but there was nothing I could do about it.They couldn't ship me any of the August colours because they were all sold out.Instead I got Jules to compensate for their error so my next few months are going to be free so long as there is stock & they actually ship me a box.
I posted this to the September board - but you should appreciate it as well...

------

I decided if I'm going to have to deal with it, I might as well have a little fun with it...

So I'm sending my own carefully curated 'complimentary box' right back to Julep today:

Click the image above to see the text / items larger - and you may have to click on the image in your browser window as well to make it even bigger.

All better now.    :smilehappyyes:

------

(I bought almost all of the Wanderlust collection on eBay after a few days of hunting.)

A little update:  With no thanks to Julep, I got my August Wanderlust collection anyway - thanks to persistent swapping and eBaying.  I was on a mission.

Here they are all together in one of the white lacquer jewelry boxes.  Not doing that ever again.   ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Back