Julep January 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess they're only sending out tilda, then?  Because that's what's listed on my box as well. 

I took the It Girl box and added on Luna.  5 polishes for $20 is a decent deal.

Either Julep is randomly packing the topcoats even though all the order histories we've seen say Tilda, or it was a coincidence that everyone who checked their order history is getting Tilda. I've definitely seen people on facebook receive non-Tilda colors.

Either Julep is randomly packing the topcoats even though all the order histories we've seen say Tilda, or it was a coincidence that everyone who checked their order history is getting Tilda. I've definitely seen people on facebook receive non-Tilda colors.
Mine was listed as Tilda online, but I received Björk. I'm pretty sure it's random.

I'm hoping I still get Tilda lol.

My box shipped on the 2nd, so I won't see it for a few days yet.

Did anyone else purchase the Stargazer eyeliner set? I did get those a few days ago, and even though the colours are beautiful, the whole long-wear claim is caca. I have naturally watery eyes and my eyeliner was gone in like 20 minutes :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did anyone else purchase the Stargazer eyeliner set? I did get those a few days ago, and even though the colours are beautiful, the whole long-wear claim is caca. I have naturally watery eyes and my eyeliner was gone in like 20 minutes :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I ordered them, are they different then the regular gel eye gliders?  

I have one in graphite shimmer and it's amazing.  I am (was) a devoted UD 24/7 wearer until I tried the eye glider!  I wonder if these are a different formula?  

I ordered them, are they different then the regular gel eye gliders?  

I have one in graphite shimmer and it's amazing.  I am (was) a devoted UD 24/7 wearer until I tried the eye glider!  I wonder if these are a different formula?  
I have the stargazer set and it lasts on me all day. I have really dry skin though, so that might be why.

Thanks for Julep switching their AK (and I'm assuming HI) shipping to FedEx 2 Day, I got my January box super early! I received Bjork as my metamorphic top coat (my box page said Tilda like everyone else though) and the glycolic hand scrub as the freebie for 3 add-ons! 

Last edited by a moderator:

I have all of Julep's eye glider pencils (except for the Olive they just released in the last box) and I absolutely LOVE them. I also have naturally watery eyes and Julep's eye products are some of the only products I can use without itchy/watery eyes as a result. Their eyeliners are always the last thing left on my face at the end of the day, and if I forgot to take my makeup off at night, usually still pretty close to perfectly in place the next morning after 24 hours of wear. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I also didn't notice any difference in formula between the liners in the stargazer set and the ones they've sent out individually. They all last a very long time on me!

I have all of Julep's eye glider pencils (except for the Olive they just released in the last box) and I absolutely LOVE them. I also have naturally watery eyes and Julep's eye products are some of the only products I can use without itchy/watery eyes as a result. Their eyeliners are always the last thing left on my face at the end of the day, and if I forgot to take my makeup off at night, usually still pretty close to perfectly in place the next morning after 24 hours of wear. 
Ugh, it must be just me then. I haven't tried any of their regular glider pencils, I wonder if they would fare the same on my crazy eyes

Is anyone else still waiting for their January box to ship? I have already received my Secret Store order but still no word on my Maven box.  :unsure:

@@MissTrix I'm waiting, too. What are you getting? I'm wondering if it's one specific item holding things up. I'm getting It Girl, cleansing oil, Luna, and, uh, Sandi (I can't remember the third add-on for sure, but I think that's it).

@@MissTrix I'm waiting, too. What are you getting? I'm wondering if it's one specific item holding things up. I'm getting It Girl, cleansing oil, Luna, and, uh, Sandi (I can't remember the third add-on for sure, but I think that's it).
I am also waiting on my It Girl box to ship, and I also picked Luna as an add on.  Sounds like it very well might be an item-related hold up.

I've got It Girl with the Luna add on, too but mine has shipped is supposed to arrive Wednesday.

I haven't received a shipping notice either. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I ordered CWaT along with Luna, one of the eyeshadows and some holographic chevron stickers.

Julep's eye gliders are amazing.  They work better than Benefit's waterproof eyeliner, and any other waterproof eyeliner I have ever tried.  This goes for the sparkly eyeliner and the regular gel eyeliners of Julep's.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Is anyone else still waiting for their January box to ship? I have already received my Secret Store order but still no word on my Maven box.  :unsure:
I'm still waiting also, my Secret Store order is on the way, but I haven't gotten the shipping email for my Maven box yet.  

Mine was Boho w/Paula as the add on. 

Latest posts

Back