Julep: March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was wondering why I didn't get my March box but I got my addons already then I checked my email

"Hello Maven,   Thank you very much for your patience in receiving your March Maven box. There was a minor system error that caused a shipping delay for your box. We want to assure you that we have corrected this error and your Maven box is shipping today! We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.   If you have any further questions please contact our customer service team and we would be more than happy to assist you. Until then, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!
Jul[SIZE=12pt]ep Maven Team[/SIZE]"   Too bad I won't get it for about 2 more weeks
frown.gif
I got the same email. I finally got my box on Saturday (though I live in Seattle, so shipping literally takes a day once it goes out). Hope yours comes soon!!!

FYI I ended up picking up Seche Vite Base and top coats. So far so good, though if I am not happy, I may switch to Essie since a lot of people seem to love that one too.

Thanks for all the tips!!

Has anyone had any shipping issues with Julep this month? Seems like a lot of people on their FB page are complaining about not receiving their it girl boxes. I still have not received my it girl box and no shipping email either. I wrote to them about a week ago and no response. I wonder if this shipping delay will affect shipping for their April boxes.

Originally Posted by NicFayeNiv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the same email. I finally got my box on Saturday (though I live in Seattle, so shipping literally takes a day once it goes out). Hope yours comes soon!!!
I live in Germany so shipping takes a bit longer, I usually get my box about a week after everyone else since it comes first class/priority.

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol @ the enablers.

Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You do.  Don't think about it, just do it.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dooo eeet! Joy is pretteh!
LOL when the hubby ask I'll just say the ladies at Makeup Talk me do it.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When my husband starts talking about how much polish I have, I show him the collections some of the ladies here have. I look a little less sane that way. lol

For some reason, the oxygen treatment seems to have made the staining on my nails worse - it was a sort of pale orange before and now it's bright orange.  Oh well.  Might as well try Shenae.

When my husband starts talking about how much polish I have, I show him the collections some of the ladies here have. I look a little less sane that way. lol
Thats a good idea lol.

For some reason, the oxygen treatment seems to have made the staining on my nails worse - it was a sort of pale orange before and now it's bright orange.  Oh well.  Might as well try Shenae.
Oh no! sorry to hear that. Have you tried lemon and baking soda to remove the stains? I know some people use toothpaste too.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh no! sorry to hear that. Have you tried lemon and baking soda to remove the stains? I know some people use toothpaste too.
Yes.  I also tried hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.  Fortunately, fingernails grow and I now the bottom 1/3 of my nails is the right color.  Hopefully, my nails will return to normal by the end of the semester.  I wouldn't've thought of using toothpaste though.  Thank you!

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you mean you look a little less insane or a little more sane? LOL

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you mean you look a little less insane or a little more sane? LOL
lol I meant that I look a little less insane. You all look completely insane. I only have about 100 bottles...
roflmao.gif

:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> now that's not gewd, guess I'll be avoiding it until my stain goes away :S

Latest posts

Back