Julep: March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes.  I also tried hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.  Fortunately, fingernails grow and I now the bottom 1/3 of my nails is the right color.  Hopefully, my nails will return to normal by the end of the semester.  I wouldn't've thought of using toothpaste though.  Thank you!
You're welcome, I hope it works.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lmao! we are evil here :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
devilish.gif
 Not evil just very talented at enabling lol.

lmao I have $100 my aunt gave me burning a hole in my pocket right now!! XD
I keep forgetting that I have a $50 gift card, but that's probably a good thing.  There's nothing on the Julep site right now that makes me scream, "OMG I NEED THIS!  TAKE MY MONEY!!!!"

hey everyone! i am new to this forum and i just started a blog today. hopefully you all will check it out! i only just received my march it girl box today, but i posted a review on it!

Link removed per Terms of Service.
woops! awkwardly can't find a way to delete this now.

Originally Posted by r4chel77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hey everyone! i am new to this forum and i just started a blog today. hopefully you all will check it out! i only just received my march it girl box today, but i posted a review on it!

Link removed per Terms of Service.
woops! awkwardly can't find a way to delete this now.
This happened to me too ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I keep forgetting that I have a $50 gift card, but that's probably a good thing.  There's nothing on the Julep site right now that makes me scream, "OMG I NEED THIS!  TAKE MY MONEY!!!!"
I didn't mean for Julep specifically XD thinking of maybe asking to borrow some money from fam and buying a fancy camera, but idk

What camera have you been eyeing?
None specifically yet, I'm looking for something that would show nail polish shades better :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> current one distorts the color SO much D:

None specifically yet, I'm looking for something that would show nail polish shades better :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> current one distorts the color SO much D:
I'm not sure what you're using to edit the photos, but if you shoot in natural light it's really easy to white balance the colors in Adobe Lightroom. I think there might even be a free trial version of it available.

I'm glad the price went up. I'm far less likely to order one. I know it's only an increase of $5, but $24.99 & $19.99 seem like a bigger price jump that it really is... KWIM?
Nope nope nope. Especially with the price raise. I'm going to go buy the Zoya Minis instead :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Not even sure I'm going to get the April Julep boxes unless it super wows me

Nope nope nope. Especially with the price raise. I'm going to go buy the Zoya Minis instead :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Not even sure I'm going to get the April Julep boxes unless it super wows me
I was contemplating skipping April too. The formula this month seemed a bit off. I tried Shenae and took it off within about 2 hours. Even though it was completely dry & applied in thin coats with plenty of time to dry between coats, I ended up with dents and scrapes. It was awful. To make it worse, all I was doing was typing on the computer & doing homework (or trying to).

Latest posts

Back