Julep: March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kimmyduhh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone! I'm new to Julep.  Last month I signed up and used a promocode to get my box for a penny.  I thought this was a recurring subscription but I haven't been charged nor have I received any info on a March box.  When I go to ' My Maven Subscription' I keep getting the standard message of "The Maven Selection Window is now closed. But don’t worry ― we’re hard at work putting together an amazing box for next month. Keep an eye out for your preview email and come back on the 20th to take a peek at what we’ve got in store."   What next??? Because I want to get the Mystery Box but I don't want to order that if I'm getting the March box.
When did you sign up last month? If you signed up after Feb 20, you wouldn't have been eligible for the March box. If you still want one of the March boxes, you can order one here: http://www.julep.com/maven-exclusive.html

Hi everyone! I'm new to Julep.  Last month I signed up and used a promocode to get my box for a penny.  I thought this was a recurring subscription but I haven't been charged nor have I received any info on a March box.  When I go to ' My Maven Subscription' I keep getting the standard message of "The Maven Selection Window is now closed. But don’t worry ― we’re hard at work putting together an amazing box for next month. Keep an eye out for your preview email and come back on the 20th to take a peek at what we’ve got in store."   What next??? Because I want to get the Mystery Box but I don't want to order that if I'm getting the March box.
When did you get your promo box? If it came in March you most likely will not get the March box since payment for that was done by February 27.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd say contact they're CS and at this might it's highly unlikely you'll get the March box
Thanks!  Do you think I'll get April?  My 'Penny Box' was ordered Feb 3rd.  I find it weird that they wouldn't sign me up for March.....

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When did you get your promo box? If it came in March you most likely will not get the March box since payment for that was done by February 27.
Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When did you sign up last month? If you signed up after Feb 20, you wouldn't have been eligible for the March box. If you still want one of the March boxes, you can order one here: http://www.julep.com/maven-exclusive.html
Thanks guys! I'm going to go ahead and order the Spring Mystery Box.  LOL surprisingly this has worked out in my favor!!
heart.gif

Thanks!  Do you think I'll get April?  My 'Penny Box' was ordered Feb 3rd.  I find it weird that they wouldn't sign me up for March.....
Likely you will, I would still call cs just in case ^^

it sounds like maybe you ordered between the 20th and the 27th? or near then? i would imagine they wouldn't send the march box if you had just gotten the intro box. the 20th is when the maven selection window opens and the 27th is when they 'start shipping' (joke because i just got my first actual maven box besides the intro and it only came tuesday)

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received an email from Julep to text JULEP to 33733 and they then sent me a 50% coupon for a polish. I bought Joy.
I did the same thing and got Hoch!  Jumping on the Emerald band wagon! (Although this is a little more blue, I think it will pass!)

Originally Posted by wildsp187 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did the same thing and got Hoch!  Jumping on the Emerald band wagon! (Although this is a little more blue, I think it will pass!)
I have hoch, and it dries to a gemstone emerald. much darker than the "pantone" emerald color.(and much darker than the bottle) I LOVE it, but if youre looking for the legit light green color that they have as emerald, hoch isn't it.

Hey everyone, I'm completely new to Julep but I saw an ad online for the first box free....so obviously I want to give it a go! Can anyone tell me how easy it will be to cancel after the first month?

Originally Posted by votedreads /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey everyone, I'm completely new to Julep but I saw an ad online for the first box free....so obviously I want to give it a go! Can anyone tell me how easy it will be to cancel after the first month?
it's easy to cancel, just do it before the 20th. i doubt you will want to; it gets addicting. you can skip every month without cancelling but keep getting access to discounts and the reduced maven price

Originally Posted by r4chel77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

it's easy to cancel, just do it before the 20th. i doubt you will want to; it gets addicting. you can skip every month without cancelling but keep getting access to discounts and the reduced maven price
awesome! thank you!

Originally Posted by madeupMegan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I signed up for my intro box on the 28th, yay! Just a quick question to the experienced Mavens, does your Julep Shipping Notification show up in Chinese or Japanese? I got an email from Julep Maven Team that has a Chinese or Japanese Title and email address (only when I open the email, in my inbox it's in English), yet somehow has all my information and a link to USPS tracking. I just want to make sure this is legitimate and not some hacking of Julep's database or something. Thanks!

Mine come up in Chinese too!!!!  I use Hotmail---do you?  Maybe it's something related to that!

Originally Posted by sunnydebs /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine come up in Chinese too!!!!  I use Hotmail---do you?  Maybe it's something related to that!
Mine comes like that every month.

Oh. That has happened to me once or twice, even with gmail. I just thought it was because I am Chinese and have it installed on my system. @_@ So weird it's been happening to other people.

Originally Posted by madeupMegan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I signed up for my intro box on the 28th, yay! Just a quick question to the experienced Mavens, does your Julep Shipping Notification show up in Chinese or Japanese? I got an email from Julep Maven Team that has a Chinese or Japanese Title and email address (only when I open the email, in my inbox it's in English), yet somehow has all my information and a link to USPS tracking. I just want to make sure this is legitimate and not some hacking of Julep's database or something. Thanks!
What email program are you using? Mine comes in English.

What email program are you using? Mine comes in English.
I use hot mail and it comes in a mix of English and Chinese.

But are you using an email program like Outlook or your phone to download and read your email? Or are you reading it on a browser?

But are you using an email program like Outlook or your phone to download and read your email? Or are you reading it on a browser?
It shows the same thing on my laptop and mobile device. I have done it with and without using outlook. Usually is just the title.

• 畊敬㩰匠楨浰湥â€

畊敬â°æ¡“ç©æ¥°æ® ([email protected])

Have you contacted them about it? Unless you have another language pack installed and turned on it shouldn't be doing that. I get emails like that when I forget to turn the Japanese language pack off.

Back