Julep: March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you contacted them about it? Unless you have another language pack installed and turned on it shouldn't be doing that. I get emails like that when I forget to turn the Japanese language pack off.
No, I guess I just assumed it was normal since every shipping email I have gotten from them has that.

I have the same problem via Hotmail. I looked for a solution in tech forums but no luck. Only thing I could find was a suggestion to make sure your have your language set to English in Hotmail. I wonder if the upcoming Outlook upgrade will fix this? Mine come up in Chinese too!!!!  I use Hotmail---do you?  Maybe it's something related to that!

I use Hotmail, I wonder if the error is with Hotmail or on their part.

My March box finally made it to me! I didn't think it was going to get here for a while since it shipped late and the tracking never updated. Now I only get to play with my March colors for a week or two until my April box comes.

Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My March box finally made it to me! I didn't think it was going to get here for a while since it shipped late and the tracking never updated. Now I only get to play with my March colors for a week or two until my April box comes.
Yay, glad to hear your box made it. Mine  was unnaturally early in March, I had it by the 5th.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay, glad to hear your box made it. Mine  was unnaturally early in March, I had it by the 5th.
Normally I get mine around the 10th so it has been killing me that I had to wait so long

Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Paint your nails daily! XD

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Paint your nails daily! XD
I'm pretty sure most of us could paint our nails a different color every day for anywhere from a month to a year and still have plenty of colors we hadn't used yet.  Super fabulous solution BTW.

Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm pretty sure most of us could paint our nails a different color every day for anywhere from a month to a year and still have plenty of colors we hadn't used yet.  Super fabulous solution BTW.
I'll just do skittles every day for 3 months to make it through mine :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lmao that's what I try to do XD change my polish daily to try everything, I like to try polish as a simple mani first and then play with different combos 

got my first intro box today ! tried to do turquoise stone nails (even though its bluer than turquoise)  with "robin"

Originally Posted by votedreads /img/forum/go_quote.gif

got my first intro box today ! tried to do turquoise stone nails (even though its bluer than turquoise)  with "robin"

Cute!

Very cool! How did you do this?

What is the other color you used?

I think it's a job well done... Looks really good!

Love that blue, I have it in my wish list.

Back