Julep Maven March boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They send you an email.  Its not until the 20th-24th because that is when they reveal the boxes.
ohh, I didn't know that happened so late in the month. thanks for the info!

i just got my boho box..   i am shocked! i just ordered it sunday! fats shipping from wa to pa!  the only thing that bums me out is the argan oil has no scent..  their hand lotion smells sooo good i was shocked this smells like mineral oil.. and even gets thats 'old oil' smell after a while..  i rubbed some on my cuticles and have that stale oil smell..  i hope it doesnt make my hair stink..  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Really? I just got the hand lotion in my Mystery Box and it smells like absolutely nothing haha. I'm pretty sensitive to scents too!

Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i just got my boho box..   i am shocked! i just ordered it sunday! fats shipping from wa to pa!  the only thing that bums me out is the argan oil has no scent..  their hand lotion smells sooo good i was shocked this smells like mineral oil.. and even gets thats 'old oil' smell after a while..  i rubbed some on my cuticles and have that stale oil smell..  i hope it doesnt make my hair stink..  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You're still there. I had 6 people sign up and now there are only 2. If they sign up and cancel after getting their box, it doesn't count. I try not to encourage people to sign up for 1 penny because that seems to be when people cancel, but I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Im assuming the free box you earned will be for the next month. So I got a referral during March, so my free box will be April. 

glamourdolleyes: Im pretty sure I signed up using your link and Im still active. The name would be under Sarah L

I signed up a few days ago with the one cent deal. I plan to get at least one more box because I feel guilty otherwise, lol. (plus i didnt get the argan oil either and i am hoping to get it in the future) However, I don't like any of the April boxes so I want to skip next month. I thought I had to opt out but my account under My Maven Box shows an option to "unskip this box". Does that mean I am already opted out?

Not necessarily. I'm getting this month's box and have that link as well. Just click on the SKIP link and fill it out just to make sure.

Originally Posted by Auntboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I signed up a few days ago with the one cent deal. I plan to get at least one more box because I feel guilty otherwise, lol. (plus i didnt get the argan oil either and i am hoping to get it in the future) However, I don't like any of the April boxes so I want to skip next month. I thought I had to opt out but my account under My Maven Box shows an option to "unskip this box". Does that mean I am already opted out?

If you signed up after March 18th you will not get the april box.

Not that I want to skip, but the option isn't there anymore (I vaguely remember it being there). Is the window to skip done? Guess I never pay attention to these things as I want my box every month. 
biggrin.gif
 I see the option to "add on" though. I'm trying so hard to hold back from adding Parker... and almost failing. 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by EllynoUta /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Received "IT GIRL" in the mail a few days ago, and I must say, I'm HIGHLY impressed with the polishes. They're good quality and dry fairly fast (I can never sit still long enough to let them dry).

Shipping was very fast for me (I live in Washington D,C), and the entire process was pretty painless. I will definitely keep my subscription. 

I received the same set. I really like the colors. I tried the Melissa first. It dried fast and lasted for 5 days without chipping.

Back