Julep Maven March boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im assuming the free box you earned will be for the next month. So I got a referral during March, so my free box will be April. 

glamourdolleyes: Im pretty sure I signed up using your link and Im still active. The name would be under Sarah L

So to update you guys...my roomie's order was never canceled and she just received the box today. Weird!

I got the email for the free Leah with $14.99 purchase and since I lovelove my Argan oil (it's the one beauty product I don't want to be without now). I went ahead and ordered another March box for $19.99 (American Beauty this time and $19.99 is still less than the price of the oil) and got the free polish. 
icon_lol.gif

Welp I answered my own question. I went online today and looked at my account and I no longer have the free month instead just 1 credit. So whoever cancelled before 30 days was up cancelled out my free month and put me back to just 1 credit. gah

i just ordered my march box.. i deleted the email and forgot about the leah offer..  will they send it or was there a special link you used to order??   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  thanks!

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the email for the free Leah with $14.99 purchase and since I lovelove my Argan oil (it's the one beauty product I don't want to be without now). I went ahead and ordered another March box for $19.99 (American Beauty this time and $19.99 is still less than the price of the oil) and got the free polish. 
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i just ordered my march box.. i deleted the email and forgot about the leah offer..  will they send it or was there a special link you used to order??   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  thanks!
I deleted that email already but I think the promo code was "Lucky". Maybe you can call tomorrow and ask about it, say you accidentally deleted the email. I'm not sure when the promo ended but they have great customer service. 

i switched for this month and got boho (im american beauty).  i LOVE the colors and want more argan oil..  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is exactly why I went ahead and just ordered another full price March box (with bonus Leah)! That oil is fabulous.

thanks!!  i will contact them  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I deleted that email already but I think the promo code was "Lucky". Maybe you can call tomorrow and ask about it, say you accidentally deleted the email. I'm not sure when the promo ended but they have great customer service. 

Received "IT GIRL" in the mail a few days ago, and I must say, I'm HIGHLY impressed with the polishes. They're good quality and dry fairly fast (I can never sit still long enough to let them dry).

Shipping was very fast for me (I live in Washington D,C), and the entire process was pretty painless. I will definitely keep my subscription. 

Julep has a $10 off on their argan oil for today only.  It's on their facebook page.  Code ARGANTEN.

i called them today and they told me too bad!  nothing can be done.. i didnt add code so no leah for me!  whatever....
plain.gif

This is exactly why I went ahead and just ordered another full price March box (with bonus Leah)! That oil is fabulous.

i called them today and they told me too bad!  nothing can be done.. i didnt add code so no leah for me!  whatever....
plain.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

hii :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

can someone please tell me by what date I have to decide whether I want to skip the month or not and the date they'd charge me for the box if I didn't choose to do anything? I thought I read on a thread somewhere that you have the first 25 days to skip and you get charged the 27th. but I'm not sure and can't find the post again although I've been digging around for it on MUT lol. thanks!

The websites says this:

The window to skip your Maven Box is between 9am on the 20th and 11:59 pm on the 24th of every month.

It's now the 20th? Wonder when that changed. This is from my welcome email back in November.

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The websites says this:

The window to skip your Maven Box is between 9am on the 20th and 11:59 pm on the 24th of every month.
Thanks guys! Wow, I literally just found the info by typing in "skip" in the site's search bar. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> slow. Hm.. I wonder why it can't be anytime up until the 24th. This makes it a bit trickier for me to remember.

Originally Posted by icecreamofwheat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks guys! Wow, I literally just found the info by typing in "skip" in the site's search bar. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> slow. Hm.. I wonder why it can't be anytime up until the 24th. This makes it a bit trickier for me to remember.

They send you an email.  Its not until the 20th-24th because that is when they reveal the boxes.

Latest posts

Back