Julep Maven March boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved and got the mystery box.  I definitely regretted not getting it last month.

Btw, I got the American Beauty box this month and found that Kelly really isn't the color for me.  I only used it once.  Anybody have any colors they don't like that they'd like to trade?

I'm not really diggin Portia from Boho Glam. PM me if you're interested to swap

Originally Posted by FireNRice /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I caved and got the mystery box.  I definitely regretted not getting it last month.

Btw, I got the American Beauty box this month and found that Kelly really isn't the color for me.  I only used it once.  Anybody have any colors they don't like that they'd like to trade?

Ah sorry should've mentioned I'm more interested in colors rather than top coat style polishes 
eusa_wall.gif

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not really diggin Portia from Boho Glam. PM me if you're interested to swap

I had a lot of issues with the way they shipped and and some of their customer service. No one seemed to know exactly what was going on and gave me different answers (and i'm pretty sure I never talked to the same person twice). And a lot of people who signed up after me ended up getting their boxes way before mine even shipped (mine just shipped today...so says the e-mail)! They didn't actually respond to my e-mails when I started saying I may cancel...

But I know they're new so it's not really their fault. I'm just not impressed enough with the products (the sizes are great though!) given the amount of  hassle I went through and the amount of time I spend worrying about my account

Originally Posted by Meghan Leigh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What don't you like about Sample Society?! 

Wow I can't believe my March box is already in Austin and I ordered it only 2 days ago!! This makes Birchbox and Sample Society look really slow haha (though I know that's probably because they do all the orders at once). But even the Look Bag was super fast like this too! Maybe I should have stuck with The Look Bag just for their shipping haha

Juleps shipping is AMAZING. My first box got to me within 3 days of ordering and I usually get them 2 days after they send it.

I love that!!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow I can't believe my March box is already in Austin and I ordered it only 2 days ago!! This makes Birchbox and Sample Society look really slow haha (though I know that's probably because they do all the orders at once). But even the Look Bag was super fast like this too! Maybe I should have stuck with The Look Bag just for their shipping haha

Speak of the devil, I just got my package!!! In 2 days! My roomie loved my colors I got and is going to do the one cent promo too haha.

I got Melissa, Jodie, Charlotte, a nail filer and the Hand Scrub. Yay!

Also, my roomie decided to get the one cent promo but she noticed after she ordered it that it said "one coupon per household." Do you think they'll stop her order because of this?

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also, my roomie decided to get the one cent promo but she noticed after she ordered it that it said "one coupon per household." Do you think they'll stop her order because of this?

Its possible, I remember someone had that issue before and they canceled her box.

Yes, it'll be canceled. My sister tried to do the one cent thing (we live in different houses but have the same billing address). It canceled even with just the billing being the same and not the shipping, but she never got an email saying it got canceled. She just never received shipping notice so she called and they told her they canceled it. Kinda a bummer but I see where they're coming from. She can still order with the regular price but not any promo price.

Man that sucks! She was so excited too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I guess we'll see if they send her an e-mail. The billing names are different and so is the CC information obviously, so I guess we'll see...I should have used my other CC that has a billing address in Missouri, I didn't realize anyone else in my household would want a box though haha

Quote:Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Man that sucks! She was so excited too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I guess we'll see if they send her an e-mail. The billing names are different and so is the CC information obviously, so I guess we'll see...I should have used my other CC that has a billing address in Missouri, I didn't realize anyone else in my household would want a box though haha

It wouldn't have mattered. If either of the addresses are the same it will be canceled. Billing or shipping :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Their system just recognizes the addresses being the same and auto cancels it.

Man that sucks! She was so excited too :( I guess we'll see if they send her an e-mail. The billing names are different and so is the CC information obviously, so I guess we'll see...I should have used my other CC that has a billing address in Missouri, I didn't realize anyone else in my household would want a box though haha
Duplicate post

Oh okay, thanks for letting me know!

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It wouldn't have mattered. Their system recognizes duplicate addresses whether they're billing or shipping. It auto cancels it.

Not necessarily. In November I signed up for Julep using the $5 promo code and then my daughter. We both got our boxes and we have the same address.

Quote:Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not necessarily. In November I signed up for Julep using the $5 promo code and then my daughter. We both got our boxes and we have the same address.

Their policy has since changed :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well you can't really blame them for that. There were people talking about getting multiple .01 boxes on the Julep facebook page.
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Their policy has since changed
frown.gif

I got American Beauty this month, but I actually had changed to Boho Glam so I don't know what happened there. I emailed them about it so we'll see! I kind of like the colors of American Beauty though... 

Back