Julep Maven March boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the same box and am in love with Emma. It's just a pretty shell pink.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love my colors this month.

I just got my Julep Maven box in finally today and the first thing I thought when I picked up the box was, "Damn! Too light to be a golden box! Booooooooooo!" LOL. Oh well, maybe next month!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
A golden box? What's that?

YAY FOR BOHO GLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
sunshine.gif
 I love your pics btw. What camera/app do you use?

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my Julep Maven box in finally today and the first thing I thought when I picked up the box was, "Damn! Too light to be a golden box! Booooooooooo!" LOL. Oh well, maybe next month! 
biggrin.gif

This month I went Boho Glam and do NOT regret it one bit! LOVES! 
wub.gif

So, we have to call them to cancel? I'm not really liking that aspect. I live on the east coast, and they open at west coast times, so it's really just turning into a hassle for me. Anyone else experience this?

fill out this form http://www.julep.com/ContactUs.htm, with the reason being  "billing".....then they will reply back with an automated email that goes something like "call at business hours..blah blah blah....." then under that they will tell you to leave your account info if its not business hours. When I got that email I just replied with all my account information -name, address and email...

they canceled it.

Originally Posted by automaticeyesx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So, we have to call them to cancel? I'm not really liking that aspect. I live on the east coast, and they open at west coast times, so it's really just turning into a hassle for me. Anyone else experience this?

Well I caved in! Since Sample Society, Sindulge, and Love With Food are on my chopping block I decided to try this for a penny (I used code MARCHINTRO). I got It Girl, which is perfect because those were the nail colors I wanted anyways! So what day you have to skip the next month by?

Wow they are SO FAST! I got an e-mail 2 hours after I had ordered my box that it had already shipped!! And I got a tracking number!

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YAY FOR BOHO GLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
sunshine.gif
 I love your pics btw. What camera/app do you use?

Hey! I just now saw this post. Thank you! 
heart.gif
 I use my iPhone and Instagram for many pics. hehe, I'm unoriginal. 
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A golden box? What's that?

Some people posted theirs on here. It's when you win ALL of the boxes (for the price of one)! Which of course is AWESOME. They give out quite a few every month.

One month that golden box will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.

FYI-- just saw on Facebook that Julep is offering their St. Patrick's Day Mystery boxes for $19.99... coupon codes is GREEN... boxes contain anywhere from $60-$200 of product.  I caved and ordered (shh.... don't tell my husband...) because I was one of the lucky who received a $200 Valentine Mystery box.

Ahhh I want one!! Especially because my first box is coming and it was only a penny...I feel like I shouldn't feel bad about paying 20 for a mystery box. Are they usually good?

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahhh I want one!! Especially because my first box is coming and it was only a penny...I feel like I shouldn't feel bad about paying 20 for a mystery box. Are they usually good?

Check out the thread about the Valentine's boxes. To me, if it's worth $60 and I got it for $20...it's worth it. Even better if it's the $200 one LOL

that's my opinion as well... I don't feel bad paying $20 for something worth at least $60... especially since I've skipped the last two months monthly boxes.... seems I can justify the mystery boxes more than the monthly boxes...

i wish i could've just gotten sofia and portia this month. i skipped it because i didn't like any of the combos of colors. i wish we were able to switch it around within the different boxes. i'd skip less often.

what's everyones take on the st. patricks box? i got really lucky with the vday box, but how likely would that happen twice?

I agree about the switching from box to box.. I seem to like one color out of each box. .... I'm guessing I also won't get the $200 box twice, but figured I'd try anyway...

love alll you girls boxes i love julep more and more! has anyone tried the argan oil yet?

Originally Posted by antonella /img/forum/go_quote.gif

love alll you girls boxes i love julep more and more! has anyone tried the argan oil yet?

Yes and I use it daily! It's my new favorite product and I will never be without it. I use it mostly as a face moisturizer and it's cleared up a breakout I had on my chin, my skin glows, and when I use it in my hair, GORGEOUS! I'm going to order a different March box (probably the Bombshell one I skipped for Boho Glam, lol) just to get another bottle for $19.99! I hope I get it in my St. Patrick's mystery box from them. I can't get enough of it! 

omg!!!!! that sounds awesome i frekin love julep i cant wait to try it! n omg i have oily blemish prone skin hopefully this helps n i have preety dry hair so omg thx girl for your review :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back