Julep May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you so very much! I was super thrilled!
Post the picture if you can, I haven't seen it!  What did you win?

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You deserve it! Your picture is gorgeous! Straight out of the '20's!
Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Congrats Cookie!
Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Post the picture if you can, I haven't seen it!  What did you win?
Originally Posted by avonleabelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Congrats!! When I saw your picture I was super excited for you. I like when good things happen for my fellow makeuptalkers.
biggrin.gif
Thanks so much everyone!
wub.gif
I won two free months of Julep, which I'm just elated about! (1st prize was 3 months, 2nd prize was 2, 3rd prize was 1)

Here's the picture I submitted:

I was wearing their lipstick in Charleston, the nails were Coco (the oxblood), their mascara and yeah...that ribbon around my head? That was the ribbon that was wrapped around the polishes' bag in the packaging lol

I was wearing their lipstick in Charleston, the nails were Coco (the oxblood), their mascara and yeah...that ribbon around my head? That was the ribbon that was wrapped around the polishes' bag in the packaging lol
That's such a clever way to use the ribbon!! It goes with the nail polish really nicely.

Thanks so much everyone!
wub.gif
I won two free months of Julep, which I'm just elated about! (1st prize was 3 months, 2nd prize was 2, 3rd prize was 1)

So pretty, you really captured the feeling of that era!

Thanks so much everyone!
wub.gif

I THOUGHT THAT WAS YOU WHEN I SAW IT ON FACEBOOK! I was like "omg, that looks like cheshirecookie!!!!!!!"

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Congrats Cookie!
Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I THOUGHT THAT WAS YOU WHEN I SAW IT ON FACEBOOK! I was like "omg, that looks like cheshirecookie!!!!!!!"

I thought so too, but I wasn't sure! Congrats!!!!

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by tasertag /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow congrats!!!
Originally Posted by ling168 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought so too, but I wasn't sure! Congrats!!!!
Thanks ladies! Lmao katlyne!
biggrin.gif

That is great, congrats. Nice to see a MT member win!
DITTO!! Now, lets see the colors on your nails, the prize?? I switched my profile from BoHo (intro box) to Classic with a twist because I needed nude colors for base to make nail art and colors to pop. I added three more polishes: Lexie (Bright yellow BoHo glam), Payton (Bright green IT Girl), and Bunny (White with gold shimmer). I selected Light for DD cream. I'm hesitant to try because it has some silicones. It always breaks me out yet it is a water based product so I'm willing to try it. It's shame that it isn't matte. If it doesn't work for me; then I'll use it for contouring or whatever if I make it to work. I didn't want to go with medium shade which I am. By the description and look of their sample pictures, it looked too yellow. I tend to wear with pink hues. I was a little surprised about the mark up with the entire collection costing $55 which is a lot for a sub box. Look forward to it and experiment!

Originally Posted by puffyeyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Congrats!!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

DITTO!! Now, lets see the colors on your nails, the prize??

I switched my profile from BoHo (intro box) to Classic with a twist because I needed nude colors for base to make nail art and colors to pop. I added three more polishes: Lexie (Bright yellow BoHo glam), Payton (Bright green IT Girl), and Bunny (White with gold shimmer). I selected Light for DD cream. I'm hesitant to try because it has some silicones. It always breaks me out yet it is a water based product so I'm willing to try it. It's shame that it isn't matte. If it doesn't work for me; then I'll use it for contouring or whatever if I make it to work. I didn't want to go with medium shade which I am. By the description and look of their sample pictures, it looked too yellow. I tend to wear with pink hues. I was a little surprised about the mark up with the entire collection costing $55 which is a lot for a sub box. Look forward to it and experiment!
lol, my prize is actually not paying for two months, which I will GLADLY take right now! lol So I guess technically, my prize is Dianna & Lexie! lol oh and the DD Cream! and whatever I get next month!
biggrin.gif

Thanks!

lol, my prize is actually not paying for two months, which I will GLADLY take right now! lol So I guess technically, my prize is Dianna & Lexie! lol oh and the DD Cream! and whatever I get next month!
biggrin.gif
Oohh that's nice to get free sub boxes for two months.... Dianna? mm lemme look it up what color that is.. 

According to Julep's website, they would start billing on the 27th which is tomorrow. That's Memorial Day. Wonder if they'd start to deduct or ship out as if they forgot that its a Memorial Day?

Selections are closed so billing should take place tomorrow.
Actually, I just checked my bank acct. they did not deduct today so they either will deduct at Midnight tonight OR tmrw on the 28th.

Strangely, they still haven't deduct mine yet :-(. I wonder is it because they gave me free 740 points = one free polish so I paid two add ons. Lemme double check my credit # on my profile to see if its correct.

Back